Part - 18

They decided to meet after 3 weeks . Though they both were very eager to meet each other but they wanted their meeting would be long and without any disturbance. But Taehyung had an ongoing project running so even he did meet now . He won't be able to spent much time. His project will last for another two weeks so he decided to meet after these two weeks but at that time Jungkook would have an exhibition . So that's not a good time for him. So after a long discussion and cancellation of many dates they finally agreed on a date together.

Now about choosing the place of date , Taehyung proposed that they should meet at a fancy diner near his place. But Jungkook said that first meeting should be at a cozy place where both can be themselves and talk to each other freely. They both finally agreed to go to a cozy cafe situated at almost 20 minutes  drive from Taehyung's place. It was also 30 minutes drive from Jungkook's place. So everything would be perfectly efficient.

The days went slowly. They both were busy at the meantime but they still made time to talk to each other. Tae was sulking because of his friends made fun of him saying he's so whipped. It made Kook really very happy but he didn't tease but he talk about other details of the project. Taehyung absolutely loved his job and because the younger was interested in his work. He never stopped saying stuffs and it made his mood better. Like these , days went by. The project was finally completed and now Tae could finally rest . But the exhibition kept the younger occupied and exhausted. But at night when they bickered about little things and made plans about their upcoming date , all the exhaustion and tiredness would just disappear. Because they both felt that whatever happens they had each other to rely on.

Jungkook was really really nervous about this date. He hoped that everything would go well and he wouldn't mess up anything. He wanted to be presentable for Tae , so he checked his closet for something to wear. But he had no clothes to wear.
That means he had clothes, mainly all black casual outfits and white shirts (specially for hospital) . Some formal suits for attending exhibitions and special occasions. But almost nothing for a normal hangout. He didn't want to make the impression that he was trying too hard . But he also didn't want to make it too casual.  After hours of hunting clothes from different parts of the closet he finally decided to wear  a white dress shirt and black trousers.

Taehyung was not nervous at all. He was excited to meet him and properly starting to date him that's all. He knew what Jungkook was going to reply. Cause the younger was like an open book and his behaviour and care for the older shows how much Tae meant for him. So Taehyung was pretty much confident. And about an attire choosing, it was not at all worrying. Cause he had too many options to wear on a date. Cause he used hang around with friends all the time . He chose an all black ensemble for their upcoming date. He knew that Jungkook was nervous cause he thought the elder didn't see him. Taehyung internally smirked while listening to that cause he knew everything and even had his photos. 

Finally the D- Day

Taehyung's POV

Finally the day came after all. I'm so excited for today . Last week was really hard for me, days went so slow that I thought today won't come at all. I was missing him so much that was really shocking for me. Cause I didn't know that I could miss anyone like these. But I don't know why everything feels so right and good.

When I first saw Jungkook, I really wanted him as my partner. He was giving me a strong , bold and confident vibe, kind of like me . But now that I became close with him he feels too much different than what I thought about him. I even thought of a strategy to make him mine but I didn't have to. Though he is not exactly my type of partner which I thought he was . He seems innocent, caring , understanding and such a lovely person. I didn't know talking to someone can be this much awesome.