Chapter 11

The next day Ayame woke up early and went to the butterfly mansion, she was immediately put to work. "Ayame go and hang the laundry on the clothesline." Aoi told Ayame, handing her a basket full of laundry "Yes mam." Ayame said as she went outside and started to hang the laundry on the clothesline.After a bit Ayame was approached by someone. "Aoi, I'm almost done so there's no need to hurry me." Ayame remarked just as she had finished hanging the laundry and turned around to find Kanao. "Oh, Kanao I'm sorry I thought you were Aoi..." Ayame started to say but was interrupted by Kanao flipping her coin.Of course Ayame already knew why she did this she had learned a long time ago why.

Kanao flipped her coin and caught it. It was a no.Ayame nodded understanding that they couldn't talk right now, "I guess I'll see you next time,Kanao." Ayame told Kanao who nodded and left.Ayame sighed "I don't understand why Kanao needs a coin to decide for her." Ayame wondered but didn't think hard on that thought.She went inside the butterfly mansion and went directly to Aoi, "Aoi, I'm done doing the laundry." Ayame said in a sing-song voice but was disappointed to see that Aoi was fussing with the yellow haired boy.So she just went and placed the basket in the laundry room.

Ayame went back to the hospital ward, she found that Aoi had managed to calm the yellow haired boy down and given him his medicine.The hanafuda earrings were talking to Murata, Ayame had met him once before during the Mount. Natagumo mission, Ayame honestly thought he was lucky to get this far and still be alive.Ayame smiled and walked up to him "Murata! How good to see you again." Ayame said, placing a hand on his shoulder and flashing a smile, Murata was surprised when he felt Ayame place a hand on his shoulder and jumped a bit, "Ah, Ayame it's good to see you too." Murata said. "Uh, Murata, who is this?" Hanafuda earrings asked glancing at Ayame, Murata opened to say something but Ayame interrupted him "Oh, how rude of me I didn't even introduce myself." Ayame chuckled, "I'm Ayame, Ayame Hayashi it's nice to meet you." Ayame said as she held out her hand for Hanafuda earrings to shake.Hanafuda earrings took her hand and shook it "Nice to meet you my name's Tanjirou, Tanjirou Kamado." he told her, "Oh, I already know who you are." Ayame said,

"You do?"

"Yes I do.I saw you on Mount. Natagumo."

Ayame told him, she purposely let out the fact she was the one who knocked him out. "Ah, I see..." Tanjirou muttered to himself, it looked like he was about to say something else when Murata interrupted him "She's the one who knocked you out on Mount. Natagumo." he said, Ayame was ready to kill him when  Lady Kochou came in. "Hello!" Lady Kochou said as she came in, causing Murata to hop up from his chair, "Hashira! Lady Kochou!" Murata exclaimed, "Hello!" Lady Kochou repeated. "Oh, hello!Goodbye!" Murata exclaimed and ran out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"Oh my! Goodbye!" Lady Kochou said to Murata as he left and then turned her attention to the boys and Ayame. "Ayame, I didn't expect to see you here today." Lady Kochou told her, "I was just visiting to see how the boys were doing, Lady Kochou." Ayame replied. "Well, it's good to see you either way." Lady Kochou added, to which Ayame just nodded.Lady Kochou then turned her attention to the boys, "How is your recovery coming along?" Lady Kochou asked the boys. "I think we're a lot better now." Tanjirou told her, "Then, let's start your rehabilitation training, shall we?" Lady Kochou asked, "Rehabilitation training?" Tanjirou asked, confused as to what it was, "Yes!" Lady Kochou replied.