Chapter 7

Jiraiya sat Looking over his notes the last week insane, and he was still trying to work through what he was learning, thinking back to see a pattern he was missing something,

Jiraiya was pissed and shamed he had lost Orochimaru the snake had vanished. First the toad sage had tracked him to a group called Akatsuki a mercenary group that now house several S-class missing ninja's. very dangerous situation. Then he learned that the snake had left that group and went...that was the problem he vanished. never before had Jiraiya's spy network lost someone so quickly.

He started thinking when a blue toad arrived and opened his tongue handing the sage a note shaking his head and muttering 'again'

Jiraiya moved quickly he was only a town over as it was slipping through the woods he found the warehouse quickly. Slipping in, he disabled the two guards quickly and found a room that was full of cages, the good news it was almost empty there was only one person there. The bad news was the person was a 'young' blonde large chested woman unconscious in a cage smelling of booze.

Jiraiya did not hesitate was he quickly freed her, as powerful as She could be, the path of booze and cards was a path of pure self-destruction and no one could resist opium laced sake not even the slug princess Preforming a quick check showed that nothing had happened yet but Tsunade was out cold and he had to pick her up and carry her on his shoulder,

"Well where do you think you're going with my property," a wheezy weak voice trying to sound important called out.

Jiraiya didn't even blink his hands flashed as he walked out the door as the walls of the warehouse changed into the stomach of the great fire toad of. the scream was muffled and Jiraiya knew those 'men' would take weeks to die and feel every second.

Moving quickly with the woman on his should he headed for the hotel he knew Shizune was at, waiting. He was not disappointed as she quickly opened the window and he carried the Blonde in and laid her on the bed.

"Same rules, she is not to know, she will wake up think she just had a hangover," Jiraiya spoke as he headed back out the window.

"Why...why don't you want her to know?" the young lady asked. He had been watching out for both ever since Tsunade first left, this was not the first time something like this happened and unless something drastic changed for her mistress it would not be the last.

"She will feel in debt to me...when i get my date with her it will be because she wants to not because she feels she has to."

and he was out the window and gone. Finding a tree, he sat high above the ground and distracted himself by again going over his notes on his former teaming. The sun in the morning and Jiraiya was tempted to get some sleep.

Then he got a letter from Chief, (arrived by a monkey summons) the Toad Sage had forgotten that the ten-year banishment was about to end. The file that came with it gave very detailed information about the Sandaime and about his godson. The sage was not happy anger at the village and shame at himself did battle for the sage's emotions.

At the bottom of the letter distracted the sage,

'Find out who leader of Otogakure, before you return,'

Then the letter detailed the Chief's plan.

Now back in the present Jiraiya looked at his watch as the sun continued to raise.