Chapter 16

"Team seven, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno. your Jonin is Kakashi Hatake."

Most of the girl students complained about how they weren't on a team with the Uchiha, some questioned why Sakura cut her hair. None noticed what was said except the group that was sitting with Naruto.

Team eight: Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aburame, and Kiba Inuzuka, your Jonin is Kurenai Yūhi

team nine is still in rotation so team ten is, Choji Akimichi, Shikamaru Nara and Ino Yamanaka. Asuma Sarutobi

Only Ino, Sakura, and Sasuke were shocked by this as the boys had told Hinata the day before, naturally, a few wondered about.

"Team Ninety-three: Naruto Uzumaki, your Jonin is Chief Kuzai."

"Son of a..."

"language Kiba," Iruka replied as everyone turned to the group with Naruto. Choji, Shikamaru, and Kiba were placing small bundles of Ryo on Shino's desk as he just nodded and thanked them.

Confused most of the first Six teams just stood and left as they were told to meet their sensei outside. Once the three...four teams were left Sasuke turned.

"What the hell, how do you get a team to yourself and why do you get the Chief as an instructor.

Naruto looked at the Uchiha whose face was starting to turn read, Iruka had actually noted this was the most the boy had spoken in this classroom at one time.

"I do not know how seeing as the general rule is three-man teams, but I'm sure Chief will find a way," Naruto replied calmly. "As for why, I guess he just likes me better."

Sasuke went purple and marched up putting his face right in Naruto's "Fight me Naruto."

Naruto did not flinch he just smiled. "Why?"

"To show you and everyone else that I am stronger," Sasuke replied. "That I am the one worthy to train with Chief."

"I had two extra days training with Chief, anyone want to learn one of his first lessons he taught me?" Naruto asked as he looked around,

"What he taught you something he did not teach us?" Sakura asked actually interested, Ino also leaned closer listening.

"Who is stronger," Naruto started and stared into Sasuke's eyes. "is a schoolyard game, and only belongs in a schoolyard. We," Naruto pointed around. "Are Shinobi of the Leaf, now that we are done with the Academy we need to start growing up. soon we will be infiltrating, assassinating that means killing, stealing information. Kidnapping and or rescuing people from other people bent on torture, rape, and killing."

Most in the room nodded, Ino and Sakura looked pale but actually looked like they were holding themselves together.

"We are still young and we all have much to learn and no one learns anything like," Here Naruto snapped his fingers.

Sasuke just screamed and pulled his hair. "We don't even know our sensei, you all had this last week getting to know yours, how I can be sure he is not some lazy washed up slacker who won't be able to help me train."

"Well," Naruto sat back in his seat and put his hands behind his head and then slowly looked...up. "You could always ask him."

The group, everybody, even Naruto's friends all looked up quickly. there on the ceiling was Mai, Kurenai, Asuma and A silver-haired Jonin those that did not know him guessed was Kakashi. While the first three were holding on to the ceiling with their hands and feet the fourth was laying with his back on the ceiling an arm propped under his head and one leg resting on his knee as he read a little orange book.