Chapter 8

Amazing how three simple words can change the world; War is over, I'm getting married, I am pregnant and of course, Chief is Back. throughout all of history the great changes, the earth-shattering changes, the 'What the hell do I do now' changes, always seem to be cause by three simple words.

Neji had no idea what to think anymore, everything he knew was just thrown out the window, and he found it rather hard to breath now,

"Thank you, daughter, let me see your face." Chief spoke and as the woman stood up again Chief just crossed his arms and stared at her.

It was the kind of stare that has broken greater men, many in the compound took a step back some looked ready to turn tail and run.

"Well?" chief asked with a growl.

"Yes father?"

Chief's hand shot out so quickly no one even saw it till his arm stopped...an inch from Neji's face, then his thumb slowly lifted the boys haitai-ate showing the seal.

"What is this thing doing on my grandson?" Chief asked with a growl.

The woman did not answer, neither did Hiashi, both knew this was not going to end pretty.

"The cage bird seal," Started an older Hyuga that had walked up with four other men.

Naruto saw the man that first threatened him as well as three of the men who were part of the 'Plan' he did not hesitate to move between them and Hinata who was still shocked and blankly staring at the Chief and her Father as well as her Aunt.

"Is placed to ensure that if a Hyuga falls, no enemy can steal the secrets of our Clan's Dojutsus."

"Bull shit," Naruto whispered.

"Then where is yours?" Chief asked calmly. "Your all Shinobi of the leaf at any time you can be sent out on missions where is your seal?"

No one spoke, seems the Hyuga elder was very stupid, because he did not get the warning. Hiashi and Kyoko did though and actually smiled.

"The truth is," Chief continued. "You use this seal on branch members simply because it gives you power over those you think are below you..."

"So, what," the oldest Elder spoke. "We are not ANBU you can order us around Kuzai."

Releasing Neji, Chief just walked to the three younger Elders. "You three are still active Jonins, I know this cause you still collect your monthly pay...That is unless you're ready to tell the Hokage that you are stealing from the village and other Shinobi?" here he pointed to the group that had followed the Chief Hokage standing out in front arms crossed.

"You...you can't make us," One of the younger three started to speak trying to find what courage he had left. "We are not ANBU we don't fall under your Command.

"Nara," Chief replied and the three elders paled.

Shikaku Nara, Shikamaru's father and the JONIN Commander stepped forward, his normal bored tired lazy face replaced with something few had ever seen.

"No, but you are under my command and I have more Jonin only missions on back log then I have Jonin squads, and oh look there is three of you." the man spoke eyes hard, his scars seemed to grow in appearance. "best sit down and just shut up." it was not an idle comment it was a command, and the three did just that they just sat down in the dirt.