Chapter 14

Hiruzen smiled as he entered his office that morning, he had woken up and again donned his battle gear out of respect for the young children about to be put back into the gauntlet. He smiled cause in the last few days his personal ANBU had taken the challenge of Naruto more seriously and had been going over every inch of the Hokage's office, tower, and home.

"I see you're are eager for the challenge of stopping our resident prankster."

"We wish to see just how good he is, now he has had proper training." the lead ANBU replied.

"Good." the old man spoke as he sat at his desk and worked on some paperwork before the start.

Kiba's scream pierced the silent morning as again everyone watched him be dragged to the lake. Spitting water from his mouth he looked at the Chief who just crossed his arms and waited for the boy to get up and dressed.

"He at least he waits till everyone else is awake," Naruto smiled and laughed at his friend (in good humor).

"True he could be an ass and use me to wake everyone up," Kiba replied and chuckled.

Sakura had been listening and she and Ino never understood how they could be so carefree especially with all the cuts that Mai was silently healing on the dog boy.

"How are you so calm?" Sakura asked.

"Sakura," Naruto started. "We return to the village today, that means we are about to travel one hundred and twenty miles through the gauntlet, and everyone has warned us that the first part we have already traveled was a cake walk compared to the next three legs."

Sakura paled remembering the nightmare.

"We need to be relaxed and focused," Shino finished as he walked up.

The group, as a whole, started the morning stretching without many comments,

"So, Naruto," TenTen asked as they stretched. "How far have you come in sealing we never really talked about that."

"Ever read a book called pre-beginners guide to Fuinjutsu?" Naruto replied as he looked at the older girl.

"Sealing for the stupid?" she replied nodding. "Not yet, it is a very rare book my dad and I have been trying to get a copy for a few years."

"I will see if Chief can get you a copy when we get back," Naruto smiled. "Well I'm up through chapter fourteen, my clones should dispel soon."

And like clockwork Naruto's eyes flinched, "make that chapter eighteen complete."

"That would make you a journeyman sealer," Chief's voice spoke from behind Naruto.

"Wow and only a week, I feel kinda bad I have been studying almost a year," TenTen replied looking a little down.

"TenTen, relax," Chief spoke. "You are very good and will only get better. Naruto just has some advantages you don't."

"Like what?" this came from Sakura again trying to learn.

"Well he is an Uzumaki, they were a clan of sealing masters. Some even joked that sealing was literally in their blood cause even the dumbest membered just seemed to get it with almost no effort."