Chapter 9

To say Sasuke Uchiha slept poorly would be like saying Naruto liked ramen, he barely slept after getting his gear packed. For a boy who only wanted to be left alone to train on his own, he did not know how to handle being ignored. And worse he did not even realize why it bothered him so badly, he had been pushed, nothing given to him. he felt stronger already, and none of the fangirls were around, even the bleach bimbo and the pink know it all left him alone.

But the fact that the Chief was ignoring him, never saying a thing, it bothered the boy made him feel weaker then he thought he was. The clock chimed five and Sasuke was up hoping to be there early, he noticed that the Dobe and his friends were always there before him. he would not call the treatment they got as 'special' but they did get some attention, even the Uchiha noticed their improvement. If the fool and his loser friends could improve from the Chief's guidance just imagine how well he would improve once the Chief started to train him.

Arriving soon after Sasuke was disappointed, Naruto and his friends were there.

If Naruto slept no one noticed as he slowly moved around waking everyone...well almost everyone. Choji and Shika tried to wake Kiba repeatedly, in the end, they made the decision to just take him with them so Choji just put the boy on his shoulder and they carried them to the Yūhi home where they found both Hinata and Kurenai up, dressed, and with a pack on their backs.

Naruto quickly handed each a scroll for them to seal their stuff in, good thing too as not two minutes later Anko arrived her gear already stored in a seal (not as good as Naruto's) she climbed on Kurenai's back and promptly fell asleep.

"What is the deal with Anko?" Naruto asked as they walked.

They were met by Asuma who answered the question.

"They were at the Academy together, her, Anko and Yugao," he started. "there was a sparring accident and Kurenai broke Anko's ankle, well Anko hated the crutches so to 'repay' her for the injury she just had Kurenai carry her around...and it sorta stuck. I am pretty sure Kurenai doesn't even notice anymore."

"that actually makes sense," Shino replied as he walked.

"Ok, what have you got Shika?" Naruto asked, and the two awake adults looked at him then the Nara.

"We know the Chief is old to be able to amass that much for his daughters' dowry's, and from what I have figured out he is not a Hyuga, but Hinata's grandmother was a member of the main house. So, the Chief has some serious connections with the court of the fire lord, to be able to marry a main family member especially thirty or more years ago. very hardcore traditionalists back then."

"He knows the political game of clans even if he does not play it. If met with a 'stubborn' member of a clan, he just bull rushes his way through." Shino added. "My guess is he has plans for dealing with most clans that would challenge him. As well as the money and respect of others to pull it off."

"Kage level chakra, control and a summoning contract with the monkey clan," Choji added. "Only the Toads and the slugs have as much respect in the land of fire.

"We do not have other countries Bingo Books," Hinata joined in shocking Kurenai a little. "So, we are unable to tell what other countries feel or even know about him."

"Still trying to figure out who he is?" Kurenai asked.

"Don't lie we know you also want to know, he is changing the village," Asuma spoke after the kids nodded. "And I can give you a little help, this is the Bingo book from Kumo, though it was the one from Ten years ago." Handing them the book. "This is all the information I am allowed to tell."