Office

Y/n arrived at the mansion on time, the butler greeted you with his usual friendly demeanor. He brought you inside and helped you remove your coat as he placed it on his arm. You thanked him and went to the living room to rest for a bit, you sat down on the couch with your back leaning against your seat before letting out a sigh.

You then heard loud footsteps slowly approaching the living room area and before you knew it, you saw your fiancé, Damien. He was leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest and you could see him glaring at you with his cold emerald eyes. You felt intimidated by his presence and you felt nervous again.

You put on a friendly smile and tried to speak to him, "Hey, I didn't see you there, is something wrong?". His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at you up and down before he responded, "Why are you dressed like that? Where have you been?", he asked firmly. "Oh, I-I just met with my friend at a restaurant nearby". "Is that so? Why did you return home late then? Is he a man by any chance?", he asked condescendingly and he seemed to demand an answer from you. "Sorry, I was lost in conversation with him and I lost track of time, it's been so long since we've last seen each other and I wanted to make the most out of it for old times' sake". "A man huh? I see", he muttered to himself before he turned his back on you. "Come to my office now!", he wasn't asking you instead he was commanding you. You nodded as you stood up from your seat before following him from behind.

You both went upstairs and he opened the door for you, "Get inside", he said firmly. Y/n looked at him and nodded a bit before entering the place. Once you enter his office, you hear the door close behind you, and heavy footsteps approach you from behind. You can sense Damien's presence, it is intimidating and you feel scared. He was towering over you and he seemed to be sizing you up before he spoke again, "Sit down please so we can talk". He was dead serious and you could feel his icy gaze on you as you sat down on the couch nearby. He sat across from you and crossed his legs, his arm resting on the side while his other hand was under his chin, he was observing you like a hawk.

Y/n felt anxious as you tried to avoid his gaze, your lips quivered a bit as you felt nervous around him. Damien looked at you for a while before he cleared his throat and spoke in a low husky voice, "So do you mind telling me the name of that friend of yours?", he asked. "Y-yeah, well his name is Elijah, he is my childhood friend, he came back after being away for so long to continue his father's business". His eyes narrowed and replied, "Is that so? What were you doing while you were out with him?", he asked suspiciously. "We just grabbed something to eat and talked to each other, I mean there was a lot of catching up to do and I kinda missed him, he's one of the closest friends that I've ever had and I was glad to see him once again", you said calmly. "What made you think that you can just go out and meet up with a man without my permission huh? I couldn't care less if he's your best friend or whatnot", he glared at you. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it", you looked away and felt sorry for what you did. "Look, even if this entire thing is just an arranged marriage, you still don't have the rights to go out and meet other men behind my back, that's disrespectful and I hate it, do you really enjoy seeing me mad? Is that what you want? A reaction from me?", he raised his voice a bit but he calmed himself down although his jealousy was becoming more evident. "I-I-...I'm sorry", you stuttered and said in a hushed tone which was barely audible. "Sorry? You got to be kidding me, that's all you can say to me now? What a shame", his tone had a hint of disappointment to it and his gaze still remained locked on yours.

He then got up and walked towards you before speaking, "I think you need to learn some lesson princess", there was seriousness and cruelty in his eyes, and you just stared at him. You are unable to move or say anything at all, as you are too scared to make one wrong move that could worsen his anger. "Why are you so quiet princess? Did you forget how to speak now?", he chuckled a bit and seemed to mock you. He enjoyed your reaction and was amused by your facial expression, "You know you're cute when you're scared and nervous like that", he said flirtatiously. Y/n's face turned pink once he heard Damien's compliments with a bit of teasing added to his words.

Damien smirked before he put his hands in his pocket and he sat down beside you as he leaned closer. "Why are you flustered? Do you like receiving compliments from me?", he asked playfully. You avoided his gaze but he then raised his other hand and reached for your face and held your jaw firmly to make you look at him. "Look at me princess, I want to see your pretty face", he said flirtatiously while his smirk grew wider. You turned red with embarrassment as you remained still in your position and your lips were slightly open as if you were trying to say something but you couldn't make a sound at all. He looked at you with his eyebrow raised and his hand was still on your jaw, he leaned closer and you could feel his warm breath brushing against your skin and you felt a shiver running down your spine as his other hand started to caress your hair.

"You're so cute my princess, may I...you know...kiss you?", his voice was as sweet as honey and it was enough to make your heart flutter, the tension in the air was gradually becoming more intense.