Nuptial evening

The sky is covered in a black cloak, luminous pinpricks scattered above, and the moonlight illuminating the Gazebo. The faint scent of candles that are carefully lit and arranged around. The icy breeze caressing your skin sent shivers down your spine, the surrounding area is serene, perfectly set for a romantic moment between the pair of lovebirds.

Damien let out a sigh and looked deeply into your eyes, his soft and alluring emerald orbs seemed to be staring right through your soul. You are captivated by his charm, a sense of comfort and warmth radiate throughout your bodies as both of your fingers interlace with each other.

He gradually pulled you into a loving embrace and it made your heart race, Y/n was stunned by the gesture, it seemed genuine and romantic for a second. "Wait, is this some sort of joke? Was he truly trying to show his feelings? No, this must be all part of an act but it somehow feels nice and genuine", you thought to yourself seemingly a bit skeptical of his actions.

You could feel his warm breath brushing against your delicate skin, your cheeks were slightly stained with a shade of pink. His touch was tender and caring, a huge contrast from his usual cold and intimidating façade or perhaps Y/n managed to melt this icy man's heart, and Damien appeared to be oblivious of it.

Damien gently caressed your hair and tucked it behind your ear before he leaned in and whispered in a hushed tone. "You're gorgeous, my wife". His words caught you off guard and the way he addressed you was foreign to you. Damien emphasized the words "My wife" on purpose leaving you flustered. His voice was glazed with honey and sounded enchanting, it was very pleasant to hear and your legs turned frail in an instant. You wanted to hear his praise once more, a sense of admiration can be felt through his words.

After what felt like an eternity, you snapped back out of your trance and noticed a mischievous smirk plastered on his face. You were left puzzled but you soon came to a realization about his intentions and numerous thoughts ran through your mind as you visualized the impending scenarios.

"Shall we head inside now, darling?", he asked innocently with his unwavering gaze. "I-uhm..I..d-don't k-know...I t-think so", you stammered as you tried to give him a response. "I'll take that as a yes, hm?", he said in delight. Y/n froze in place as Damien didn't show any hesitation at all. He kneeled down and gently wrapped his arms around your waist and he gradually stood evenly on the ground on his both feet as he carried you with his sturdy arms before glancing at you with his sharp gaze. "Am I heavy?", you asked in an embarrassed tone and realized that he was carrying you in a bridal style which made you flushed even more. "You're like a feather honestly", he chuckled a bit.

Damien cautiously carried you without making you fall, he brought you inside the mansion and headed upstairs, he opened the door to his bedroom. The room was spacious, filled with luxurious items and a king-sized bed in the middle, the interior was well-designed and it had a modern touch to it and there was a bathroom on the opposite side and a large leather couch too but a balcony also caught your attention, his room looked simple yet elegant in every way.

"Do you like my room?", he asked before he gently put you down and dusted off his suit. "Y-yeah it's nice and also cozy", you replied with amusement. "I'm glad you like it because from now on we'll be sharing this room together", he mentioned nonchalantly. "Pardon?", you asked out of bewilderment. "You heard me right princess", he chuckled as he stared at you. Y/n averted his gaze and cleared your throat. "Is that so?", you asked for confirmation. "Indeed", he replied.

"Is something wrong?", he asked with a hint of concern in his voice. "N-no, nothing's wrong, don't mind me", you chuckled in an awkward manner trying to avoid any suspicion of your strange behavior. He just shrugged his shoulders and walked over to the couch, he rested his arm on the armrest and started loosening his tie and you gulped as you stared at the sight but you stopped yourself and distracted yourself while looking around. "Sit with me darling", he uttered in a sweet way. You nodded and approached him before you settled down next to him.

Damien had a smile on his face as he watched you before he spoke in a flirtatious manner. "Sorry princess but you sat in the wrong place", he smirked and patted his lap. "Sit here", his voice turned cold and demanding as he pointed in the direction you were supposed to sit so you didn't have a choice but to oblige to his request as you reluctantly sat on his lap. "Very well, that's my girl", he muttered under his breath, barely audible. "Are you comfortable?", he asked with a tad bit of thoughtfulness. "Y-yeah sort of", Y/n replied despite feeling a bit uneasy. He nodded before you felt his arms once more wrapping around your waist, it was strong yet gentle and you felt comforted by the gesture as he pulled you closer.

The tension was palpable in the room and Y/n's anxiety increased each time passed by. Damien on the other hand was enjoying his time with you, he leaned closer and rested his chin on your shoulder and you could feel his warm breath tickling the side of your neck as he started to breathe heavily. He lifted you up and turned you around to face him, he cupped your chin as he stared deeply into yours, you noticed the love and desire in his eyes and he looked like a predator ready to devour its prey anytime soon as you felt vulnerable at your state, he leaned closer only inches away from your lips and you closed your eyes as you waited for him to take the lead but he stopped midway and pulled away from your face and looked at you with a teasing smirk. "Not so fast darling, you seemed eager for this, didn't you?", he said sounding a bit taunting and you suddenly felt embarrassed and humiliated as you avoided his gaze while he secretly enjoyed your reaction.