A spark of desire

Trigger Warning: The following content contains discussions of sexual themes and may not be suitable for all audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.

The sound of heavy breathing could be heard, the silence was filled with unspoken desire and the tension lingers in the air. Damien's face was merely a few inches away from yours and his warm breath caressed the side of your neck, sending chills down your body. A playful smirk was plastered on his luscious lips and you could see his perfect set of pearly white teeth.

The heat radiating from his body could be felt, he took your hand gently, placing a kiss on the back of it leaving an irresistible pull in its wake. His hand touched your arms gently as he began leaning in closer until he closed the gap between you and him. "You're red like a tomato sweetheart," he remarked, increasing your embarrassment before him. "You sure? Because my eyes don't lie when I see it and it's adorable,". You could feel your cheeks burning from humiliation as he spoke trying to get a better reaction out of you. He noticed your discomfort but he didn't stop there. "Y-yes I'm sure, it's just a bit hot in here, don't you think?" you smiled sheepishly, cursing yourself silently in your mind as you did that like a moron.

A soft genuine chuckle escaped his mouth as he stared at you in utmost amusement. "Forgive me princess if my presence brought an unexpected hotness in this room," he grinned. You rolled your eyes and he saw it. "Don't be like that, I'm just stating the truth" he added. "Ugh! You're really full of yourself, aren't you?" you retorted. His eyes narrowed for a brief moment and his whole demeanor suddenly turned cold, his voice sounded menacing as he leaned closer before grabbing your jaw with his hand, forcing you to face him. "Say that again," he muttered close to your lips, his voice sounded deep and controlled, demanding a response from you as he dared you to repeat it again. You shook your head lightly and his grip tightened ever so slightly, the rough texture of his hand brushed against your delicate skin. "No!" you uttered with a bit of fear in your tone. His gaze remained fixated on you. "Don't make me repeat myself princess or you'll regret it," he scowled as he threatened you. "Make me," you replied which caught him off guard. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into, you really like to play with fire then I'll burn you down and make you beg for mercy," he grinned deviously at you.

You tried to push him away but to no avail, his grip tightened and he grabbed you by the waist, pulling you closer against his chest, holding you firmly in place. You gasped and before you could even protest any further he pressed his lips against yours. It was soft and sweet, he began deepening it and his tongue demanded to enter your mouth and when you parted it, you found yourself lost in the moment as your tongues danced in sync with the rhythm. Damien's eyes darkened with desire and mischief as he noticed the way you enjoyed it, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer seemingly adamant to let go just yet. He parted from your lips and stared at you for a while, his gaze shifting from your mouth to your face. "You like that, don't you?" he purred into your ear. "Don't worry, the night is still young and I still have more in store for us later," his voice was surprisingly calm and reassuring but laced with a sultry tone.

Damien looked at you with his predatory gaze ready to devour its prey, his alluring orbs captivated you from the moment you stared right back at him. You unconsciously touched him, outlining his broad shoulders with the tip of your fingers and you could feel his muscles tensing up underneath the fabric of his shirt from your touch. He skillfully removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt deliberately revealing his chiseled muscles and perfectly toned abs. He threw it on the floor before he leaned down to capture your lips in a fiery kiss once more, leaving no room for you to breathe as his tongue explored the inside of your mouth, tasting the sweetness that it offered. His arms were wrapped around your waist tightly. A soft moan escapes your lips as the kiss becomes more intimate and passionate by the second. His hand trailed down from your face to your shoulder and landed on the hem of your blouse before lifting it off your body, exposing your chest, you shuddered slightly as you felt the cold air touching your bare skin as it entered the room through the small cracks of the window in the balcony.

You quickly averted your gaze as you locked eyes with him for a moment, he seemed mesmerized by the sight and a smirk tugged the corners of his mouth. "Beautiful," he muttered under his breath but you heard him loud and clear which caused you to become even more flustered. "Don't look at me like that," you asked nicely with your voice trailing off to a whisper. "I could stare at you forever," he chuckled before he pulled you into his arms again with his back leaning against the headboard and he sat you on his lap, stroking your hair lovingly.

Damien moved forward and began planting wet kisses all over your neck, nipping on your skin gently before he started moving toward your collarbone down to your chest, and he removed your bra expertly with his one hand before throwing it off the bed, revealing your hardened nipples. "So naughty, my dear already hard and perhaps that pretty innocent mind of yours is filled with dirty thoughts that I couldn't comprehend, I mean your body says it all, don't try to deny it," he remarked as he admired it for a brief moment before putting one of it in his mouth, suckling on it like a child. His tongue teased your buds and you couldn't help but moan as he did that, he did the same thing to the other side and left some visible red marks behind which made you crave more of his touch.

"This is going to be a fun night for sure, princess, are you ready for it?" he asked, whispering huskily next to your ear. "Y-yes I do," you replied with excitement and nervousness hinted in your tone. "Very well said," he added with a glint of affection and desire in his eyes as he looked at you. "Be ready for me, baby"