Enchanted preparations

It was still early in the morning, and you could hear the faint sound of the birds chirping from outside the window, the sunlight casting a warm and inviting glow upon everything it touched. The sky, painted in hues of soft blues and cotton candy pinks, seemed to embrace the world below in a celestial embrace. A gentle breeze caresses everything in its path with a soothing touch.

A bouquet of flowers was carefully placed on the bedside table along with a note attached to it, you gently picked it up and brought the flowers closer to your nose, enough to inhale the intoxicating scent from it, the leaves and petals were fresh and vibrant in color, it seems that it was newly bought from a flower shop just moments ago.

Y/n held the bouquet in one hand before using the other to open the note and read it, the handwriting was surprisingly neat and there was a brief statement written on it saying, "I hope you like the flowers, I'll be picking you up at 8:30, be ready my love". You stared at the note for a while and your eyes flickered with excitement and a soft faint smile was plastered on your face as a flood of thoughts coursed through your mind.

Y/n noticed a box sitting near a vase and it was perfectly wrapped with a pink ribbon on top. Your inquisitive nature overcame you and you slowly unwrapped the gift in anticipation. Your expression turned into one of joy as soon as you looked inside and you saw a beautiful dress, folded neatly in the box. You took it out and admired it for a good while before you decided to try it on as you headed towards the bathroom. Y/n twisted the doorknob and entered it, the sound of the door creaking could be heard and the lock clicked once you were inside. You slowly pulled the straps of your nightgown off from your shoulder, the silk sliding effortlessly down from your body, and fell on the floor, you gently picked it up and put it in the laundry basket nearby. The sound of the water running in the shower reverberated inside the bathroom. Y/n took a warm and nice bath for a good while, you dried yourself up after 15 minutes of spending your time in the shower. You took the dress that Damien gave you and started to put it on before you looked in the mirror, the soft fabric hugged your curves perfectly, and the color complimented your skin tone as well as your features, giving off a classy style.

You stepped out of the bathroom and walked towards the chair before sitting down, you took the hairdryer and started drying your hair and styled it afterward. You chose to have a soft natural makeup look before you put on some jewelry as well as your pair of heels. Y/n glanced at the mirror once more and smiled a bit, captivated by your own beauty. You took your purse and checked the time, there's still 10 minutes left before Damien would pick you up.

As you made your way out of the bedroom, the anticipation of the day ahead lingered in the air. The dress clung to you elegantly, its fabric flowing gracefully as you moved. The room, now adorned with the sunlight's golden hues, became a fitting backdrop for the enchanting scene that was unfolding.

With each passing moment, the clock seemed to tick a little faster, counting down to the time of 8:30. You took a final look in the mirror, your reflection radiating confidence and a hint of nervous excitement. The soft makeup and carefully chosen accessories accentuated your features and enhanced your overall look.

The knock on the door signaled Damien's arrival, and you felt a flutter of anticipation in your chest. Opening the door, you were met with a smile that mirrored the joy reflected in your own expression. Damien's eyes sparkled with admiration as he took in your appearance, appreciating the effort you had put into getting ready.

He held his hand out for you to take and flashed his signature charming smile which made your heart skip a beat. "You ready, princess?", he asked flirtatiously with a hint of sweetness in his tone and his voice sounded angelic. You took his hand and he escorted you out of the mansion towards his car, he opened the door for you and closed the door behind you before he got inside the driver's seat and looked at you for a moment. "You look lovely today, I like the dress it suits you, I didn't regret spending much for that one", he chuckled as he stared at you with fascination seemingly captivated by your charm. "Your beauty is really breathtaking princess", he added with a sly smirk on his face. "T-thanks", you responded briefly feeling a bit flattered by his compliments.

Damien noticed it but didn't say anything, he looked ahead and started the engine. He turned to look at you once more before speaking as he drove away, "Just relax, I think this day would be fun for the both of us". He had a confident smirk plastered on his face and it seemed that he had planned a surprise for you later.