chapter 7. Torture

Aaniya pov

As I was sitting at the chair near uncle's bed , "you know arhan is totally opposite from you , he is too cruel, rude and arrogant unlike you , and i am sure you will change him" he had a genuine smile on his face.

As i gave him a light smile after seeing him something inside me is feeling relax I am remembering my past but to say I am not scared but feeling that someone is beside me.

I came out of the thought when I heard azaan as i realised it's already the time of fazr as it's 5:30.

"Uncle give me 10 minutes" as I said and he nodded.

Then i took the prayer mat that was kept there and prayed I fazr.

After finishing the namaz I heard the voice of door opening.

As I look towards the door just to see arhan entering folding his sleeves, is he came here to do a fashion show but what caught my attention was, he has veiny hands just like the man in the novel, but still he was standing at the door.

Then i diverted my gaze to uncle as he smiled looking towards me then i folded the prayer mat.

As my mom entered "aaniya come here" as i nodded and made my way towards her.

Then I noticed he was still folding his seleves doesn't he want to talk to his dad.

But God knows what came in between I tried but before my back can touch the floor, a hand grabbed my waist and pushed me towards him not again.

Then my hand touched his chest but I got lost in his brown almond eyes, his face features, which beauty product does he use to have angelic face.

As we were lost in each other eyes and beauty we heard a voice of someone clearing his throat as we looked in the direction to find uncle staring at us.

As i took a step back embarassed "sambhal kar" i head him saying as I made my way towards the door , I felt my cheeks getting light red due to embarassment, not wanting to bear more awkwardness and cursing my clumsiness.

Ahh why am I soo clumsy then I stop my track when mom said "your wedding is day after tomorrow" no way it's too early.

But remembering the uncle words i smiled lightly as dad hugged me saying "Mera bacha".

I felt emotional at that moment but nevertheless I just hugged him more tightly as we heard a voice "you forgot me" as i looked up to see Bhai standing there.

"How can I?" As I hugged him tightly "no one is forcing you right?".

"Hmm it's my own will" as he nodded and rubbed my back.

"Lets go home" Bhai said i nodded and said "give me two minutes".

I knock the door of the room and entered "uncle I am leaving".

"Yeah sure!" He smiled as i returned back the smile

I was leaving but felt a gaze at me as looked towards it and saw arhan looking at me after of 2 millisecond eye contact and i broke it.

Then made my way towards the car but a feminine voice stopped me "heyy stop".

As I turned back , I saw one boy who was tall and has curly hair , black eyes pointed nose and ofcourse a sharp jawline.

With him also a girl has a normal height , her hair are covered with hijab wearing a baby pink kurti and dark blue jeans , and a dimple when she smile through her chubby cheeks and brown almond eyes.

These eyes are similar very familiar but who are they.

As she gave me a smile and the boy approach me.