chapter 14. Heart broken

Aaniya decide that she should first pray her isha namaz as she did the wudu downstairs and prayed her isha in his room. 

After praying she folded her prayer mat and kept it in her purse.

Then shew walked towards the vanity.

Aaniya was admiring the violets when she heard the sound of door opening.

She look ahead and saw him coming out of the wardrobe wearing formals, folding his sleeves.

Now aaniya got to know what he do in gym for two hours.

"Why were you playing with sauce?" She asked.

Arhan looked at aaniya as he questioned "do you really think that was sauce?" this caught her off guard.

She looked at him scrunching her eyebrows.

"What else?". She asked

"I think you are enough intelligent to understand that" he came towards his vanity.

"Don't tell me you are also a butcher, I dont mind but-" before she could complete he spoke.

"Really, you think like that about me, a butcher seriously?" Arhan gave a done look to her.

"Then?" Aaniya asked again because she can't control her curiosity.

"Maybe a human blood?" Arhan said and raised his eyebrows.

Aaniya started laughing, this sound relaxed him but her next word annoyed the shit out of him.

"It's funny but you can come out of your delusional word, because no one will be scared of you" she chuckled.

As she stood up taking her purse "do you really think like that?" He came towards her as she stepped back.

"Y-yeah" she shuttered as arhan took steps towards her as she step backwards her back touched the wall behind her. 

Arhan placed his face close to her as he asked "what were you saying?" He asked.

"M-main voh aap" aaniya shuttered feeling nervous she didn't dare to look in his eyes.

"Main aap kya?" He asked as he smirked.

But before the conversation could go further he whispered in her ears "that's what the people are scared of" he said and lifted his face,

He walked towards his wardrobe, aaniya was still processing his words and action as she rubbed her face with her hands.

The scene was continuously playing in her mind "astagfirullah" she mummerd feeling embarassed.

Why she have to be that curiosity cat every single time.

Don't know when, why and how but somehow she bumped into the vanity and broke the flower pot.

At the same time arhan came out of his wardrobe, he looked at her and at the same time she looked at him.

He shook his head as aaniya squeezed her eyes feeling embarassed.

Before she could pick up, arhan started picking up the broken pieces "let me-" before she could complete he glared at her and she stopped. 

Because they both know infixing this, she will break another thing or will get hurt.

Arhan picked all the pieces and threw it in the dustbin.

Aaniya now was regretting following him here. 

Arhan was now just busy thinking why did he do that ?

But wasn't it worth it ? Her face was. 

But the fact that  she was looking extremely gorgeous wasn't she ?