chapter 13. feelings

After that act of arhan the whole table felt silent. 

Nobody spoke anything because the last words were of arhan.

But what didn't settle with aaniya was continuously gazing of bua on her and haya continuously looking on arhan,

What this haya wants ? This was the question lingering on aaniya's mind,

Then she remembered the car event, her continuously blabbering on some stupid topic. 

Looking at bua, she remembered her poisonous word and her cheerful mood got spoilt.

The breakfast was finished and all the members got up as arhan walked towards the door.

While aaniya came near maniha and hugged and said "thank you so much" maniha patted her back. 

As maniha said "allah hafiz, if arhan trouble you do tell me" aaniya chuckled.

"Fi amaanillah" zeenat said coming near her as aaniya repeated smiling towards her

(I leave you in the care of allah)

She walked towards the door but felt a sharp gaze from side as she looked towards it and founded haya glaring at her.

But she ignored it and walked ahead as she neared the car and saw arhan standing there leaning at the car's door.

When arhan eyes met aaniya he stood up straight  and opened the door for her as she sat in the car.

Arhan rounded the car and sat as he did his seatbelt, started the car in a swift movement he came out of the parking.

Aaniya noticed few car following them, she founded it strange but that were familiar faces, then she remembered they are his bodyguards.

The ride was silent until arhan remembered the last night event as he asked "why were you crying last night?"

Aaniya looked towards him, arhan also looked at her as she said "If you wouldn't had yelled at me, there was a chance, but now I can't tell you".

Arhan rubbed his hand on his face as he regretted asking that question.

"Like I didn't asked you in a very humble way at first" arhan spoke as he looked at her.

"Yeah, but that's doesn't count, atlast you shouted that counts" aaniya nodded looking at him as she took her lips inside her mouth.

"I am sorry, that I even asked you" arhan shook his head.

"It's okay , i forgave you" aaniya gave a tight lip smile.

With this they reached the office as arhan parked his car and got off the car, aaniya did the same. 

Arhan started walking towards the office while aaniya followed him.

They entered the office side by side, some were giving the good vibes but some were just glaring at her.

But she didn't looked anywhere but straight.

Aaniya looked at phone which was in her hand when she heard the sound of notifications.

In the mean time arhan looked at her and then looked straight as he saw that two mens were coming towards them. 

Before they could bump into aaniya, he gripped her hand pulled her towards him that she slightly bumped her head on his chest.

The men looked towards arhan and saw him glaring at them, as he mouthed sorry and ran from there.

Aaniya looked at arhan as she asked "do you want me to stumble and fall" she raised her eyebrows.