chapter 11. Destruction

Author pov:

Aaniya also got unfamiliar with this environment as arhan has never behave with her in that way? Surely something is wrong with this girl.

After few minutes arhan parked the car and got off the car, opening the door for aaniya as she came out,

Then he closed the door of car and took steps backwards , haya came out after knowing that arhan will not open the door for her ,

As haya walked forward , as arhan also moved forward but he felt someone hand on his elbow as he looked back and saw aaniya standing there with a crying  face.

As he moved towards her and asked "what happened?"

Aaniya just pointed towards her leg as arhan raised his eyebrows, aaniya took the support of his shoulder and lifted her  leg from her heels and took it out of her lengha to see there was blood oozing out from it.

"Oh f**k" arhan almost yelled "astagfirullah" aaniya replied with pain.

Arhan could not figure out what she said but he just ignored it. 

"How did this happen" arhan asked corncerd "I was getting bored so I just did that" aaniya replied getting frustrated.

"What?" Arhan question "how would I know, you dumb" Aaniya raised her voice in pain as tears rolled down her eyes.

Did she really called him dumb , he remembered how he stabbed that man in the morning who called him dumb.

But seeing her in pain he just ignore it and opened his car as he said "sit in the car"

He opened the door and made her sit, her leg facing him as he bent towards the ground sitting on his knees taking her leg on his knee. "your clothes will get dirty, get up" arhan just ignored her. 

He saw there was a needle and got a falshback of haya doing something in the passenger seat, his eyes got red due to the anger. 

But when he heard her hiss, he just stared at the needle, he have tortured badly but never in his life did something like this, he is feeling sacred while thinking of it,

"It will pain okay?" Arhan looked at her and saw some tears falling from her eyes in pain,

He gulped seeing the needle deeply inside her leg , on the back of the toe.

Arhan held her leg softly here in this situation also aaniya felt butterflies dancing in her stomach, she felt shiver ran down her spine.

This is the first time she has given the right to any men to touch her except her brother and father. 

He saw that the needle was held deeply and still  blood is oozing out, getting the courage, he held the needle he took it out in a speed.

"Aahh" aaniya yelled  and he realised that he was harsh and gave a apologetic look to her. As more blood came out ,   

"What you did?" Aaniya squeezed her eyes "it would have pained more if I had done it slowly" arhan in his life, first time explained.

As he wiped her tears from her face it was not intentional but don't why but his hand acted like that only.

When his hand touch her face, aaniya felt some kind of electric current rushing in her body.

Butterflies doing concert in her stomach,

Aaniya tried to remove her leg but arhan held it and took his handkerchief out "your clothes will stain" aaniya said, he just ignored her and tied it to her leg.