chapter. 20 wounded

Arhan pov: 

Why dadi has to come here after so many years, why she has to come why she has abandoned us years ago. 

I got shocked when I heard that from Alina that she is coming back and now it's terrible.

Because of her my childhood has been a trash.

Because of her my dream are full of sorrows, I often get nightmare and that's because of her but i didn't get any in last month.

That's strange but her coming here is more strange.

And the one thing i can't understand is rayan is here how the hell he can come here when he just called me in the car few minutes ago ,

Maybe he was here, before he called me, I am just frustrated and here rayan, hadi , Alina , aaniya and me all of us are sitting in a circle in my room. 

We are sitting from few minutes in a utter silence.

As we heard a knock as aaniya opend the door and hamza entered as well, we all turned our heads towards him. 

Now we all sitting some on bed and some on couch , I don't know why.

"So let's start" rayan said looking at everyone as all of them nodded, not me like what we have to start.

"So we are here to make you act like you are a couple" rayan said as all nodded if you don't count me and aaniya.

"but aren't we a couple?" I answered getting  annoyed.

"yeah but you both don't show it" hadi looked at aaniya and then at me. 

"you should call each other cute names like the couples call" rayan completed as i looked at him with disgust as he continued

"like baby, love-" before he could complete

"that's so cringe no way" me and aaniya said at the same time as we looked at eachother, I saw here cheeks lightly turning red.

Surely this is embarassing like who the hell call like this. 

"okay okay what about meri jaan" hamza spoke as aaniya choked on her water,

Wait a minute jaan ? No way eww, they are so cringe.

How can someone call their wife Jann no way this is so cringe. 

As i looked at her, as i stood up and gave her a glass of water , as I felt all eyes on me,

As i patted her back and then sat on my respective place. 

"that's what you have to do" hadi spoke as we all looked at him.

"Give water?" I asked raising my eyebrows "no care for her" hadi answered as everyone nodded while me and aaniya shared a eye contact,  as she rubbed her face. 

We both are annoyed by them,

"I just gave her the water" I gave him a done look. 

"No let's take in that way if  in place of bhabhi hadi would have choked on water what would you have done" rayan asked raising his eyebrows.

"Leave him to choke till the death" i answered as I saw hadi smile disappearing,

What did he expect me to do? 

"Yeah that's what we are explaining, you have to show that you both love each other and care for each other" Alina said as i looked at her rubbing my face.

"You both act like you don't share a relationship, its look like you are enemies" rayan said switching his glance between me and her.

Fool.