chapter. 19 suspicious

Arhan pov.

After breakfast everyone stood up as she helped maa and chachi as I made my way towards the car.

I reached the car and leaning towards the door waiting for her, I opend my phone and saw a missed call from rayan.

"Guess what?" He sounded excited.

"Don't play around" I am frustrated already.

"I just hacked mr.kumar's accounts , mobile and laptop" he replied excitement dripping from his words.

"So?" I asked that even not a big news and now I just hate people when they hack.

"You won't believe he has property worth 1 millon" rayan sounded suprised.

"So what? Alina has more property than him" i answered, obviously it's not even the half of it.

"Ameer baap ki bigdi hui aulaad" rayan said annoyingly.

He is acting like he don't own half of the UAE, yeah he is crazy lover of Dubai and stuffs there

"You just called me to say this?" I asked like seriously.

"You are not giving the vibe check" he sounded offended.

"You called me to check my vibe?" I asked now I have no patience.

"My poor bhabhi" he sighed.

Poor bhabhi? Seriously.

"Not pitiful at all" i answered back.

"She is too innocent, you are the problem" he almost yelled at me.

What is happening to everybody, in every eyes I am the problem.

"Shouldn't it be vice versa?" I asked "nope" whao that was fast.

"Yeah-" before I could complete , rayan spoke "if you don't know I am her brother also so don't you dare to hurt her"

Wow now my friends are even betraying me just great.

If he is her brother than I am also her husband, I care for her wait what the hell am I thinking.

"Don't know but she is behaving strange, one minute she is smiling and other minutes she is angry" I told him.

"She is behaving like that from the day she came from pasha house" i said not want to hear more nonsense.

"Maybe somthing happened there" he answered as i hummed.

"Did you find out about the girl?" I asked him.

"Don't you have shame , you are married and asking about other girls?" Rayan spoke pissing me off.

"We both know I am talking about the girl hamza liked" i said in my deep voice.

"Yeah" he answers. Bastard..

"So when are you sending me ?" I asked.

He clears his throat "in two minutes" as he hang up the call.

I turned around and saw her looking at me.

"How much of my conversation you heard" i asked raising my eyebrows.

"From the time you asked for that girl details" she answered glaring at me as i sigh.

"It's not good to hear someone talks" I said.

Knowing my words have no effect on her.

"You can't destroy someone life" she said as i raise my eyebrows.