chapter 21 Double personality?

Important announcement at the end.

Aaniya pov.

We started descending the stairs as i recited all the duas I know obviously I am scared to meet her.

As i prayed to allah , that my first meeting with her should be fine.

As I was about to reach the lawn when I got a flashbacks of night event , as i felt my cheeks heating , why I remember wrong things at a wrong time.

As we reached the lawn, as i looked up and saw a women in her late seventies sitting there,

Dadi? Yes! 

I walked towards her, as arhan followed me and trust me I have felt his eyes on me all the time.

When i reached infront of her she looked up "oh is this my grand daughter-in-law?" She smiled at me. 

As all the members nodded as she stood up and hugged me what ?

She broke the hug "mashallah you brought a very beautiful daughter- in-law maniha" she said looking at me and then at mom.

As i looked towards the four men, arhan, hadi ,rayan Bhai and hamza, shock and suprise was visible on their faces.

I could not figure out her, but she is too sweet though,

"What happened to your hand?" Rayan Bhai asked out of nowhere as i looked towards him and saw him pointing at arhan's palm.

As I saw everyone looking towards his hands, as arhan looked at me.

As I gulped what the heck why rayan Bhai has to show his care here only.

"It just got cut" he said looking towards me like it's my fault, but nah it's not mine fault at all.

Then I felt a gaze towards me , as I saw Alina smirking at me this girl is so smart.

As i gave her a done look.

"Okay let's have breakfast first then we will talk" dadi said looking at me as i nodded.

Sure why not ? 

As dadi sat on the head chair, and then at her right side sat arhan, rayan Bhai, hadi , hamza, dad and chacha and on her left sat me, Alina, maa and chachi. 

As the breakfast started when she suddenly asked "why did you agree to marry her? " dadi looked at arhan.

He looked up and cleared his throat "because I liked her" that's it the voice that can heard at table was coughing .

Yeah me, hamza, hadi and rayan Bhai choked on our food as i looked at three of them and founded them looking at me.

As they raised their eyebrows as i shook my head then I felt a sharp gaze at me and saw arhan looking at me.

Why he always has to put me in a awkward situation as Alina passed me the glass of water as i drank it.

"What happened did he said something wrong?" dadi looked at rayan Bhai ,hadi,hamza and me. 

"No obviously not" rayan Bhai answered chuckling, as I felt my cheeks heating up. 

As dadi nodded i looked at rayan Bhai raising my eyebrows as he shook his head mouthing me to relax.

And then i saw hadi controlling his laugh as i glared at him, and yeah that worked,

As I saw hamza giving me a teasing smile, as Alina elbowed me why everyone is making me embarassed I just wanna dig a hole and burried myself.