chapter 22. Painful

Important announcement at the end

Aaniya pov.

I started to prepare the other dishes "let me help you" arhan said. 

"No need" I looked at him, as he raised his eyebrows, as i shook my head, "you will only increase my work" i answered. 

First my periods and now him, I am sure I would be dead by night, 

It's tiring though,

As he sat on the counter, but something stroke me "wait i don't know how to make chapatti" i said as he looked at me ,

He jumped from the counter and walked towards me , removing his coat and keeping it on the chair , as he took the flour from the drawer,

"Your hand" I said as he looked at me, then he took the bandage off and threw it.

"But it will hurt" I said concerned.

"It will not" he replied.  How it will not
Are you not a human ? 

Then he washed his hands, and came back while folding his sleeves, 

As he started to make the dough,  this man does he know how to make it? 

I hope yes, but the view in front of me is not that bad, like he looks fine while cooking. 

As i look ahead and saw the briyani already ready, now I have to make butter chicken. 

As i took out the ingredients and saw him making the chapati  with the rolling pin.

Feeling my gaze he looked at me , as I turned towards the stove,

As i took out the pan and started by adding the ingredients after fifteen minutes i was done with adding the ingredients and now It have to be on the stove for few minutes. 

I look at him and there were more than twenty chapati in fifteen minutes he is fast though. 

I saw him struggling with his sleeves as I walked towards him, as i took his hand towards me and folded his sleeves till his elbow, and same with the other hand, throughout the time I have felt his gaze on me. 

As I moved back, then took that one chapati, and started to fry it, but accidentally the fire touched my finger, "ahh" i hissed as i backed away the roti and my hand as I felt a hold on my hand. 

I saw it have become red, and it hurts. 

And my hand was dragged towards the water as i hissed,

That hurts so bad,

"you should be careful while cooking" he said.

As i looked at him,  he turned off the tab, and looked at my finger to find it red ,

"Now sit there quietly" he said glaring at me, and pointing towards the counter  yeah he is serious. 

"But-" I was cut off when I felt his hands on my waist as my heart beat fasten,and then I was at the counter,

Wait a minute did he just picked me up, and made me sat on it. 

Did he just picked me up like nothing, and I was left with nothing to say.

As i felt something flipped in my stomach, yeah i am too shock to say  anything.

"Don't you dare to move" I felt his gaze at me, and nope I don't have any courage to look at his eyes, as i felt my cheeks heating up, 

As i looked at the side, why allah you always put me in this awkward situation. 

As the scene replayed in my mind causing my cheeks to be dark red.