chapter 27. A comeback

Aaniya pov:

The interviews finally completed and i stood up to leave the office, 

I have been thinking for that star tattoo for a while now and I am tired.

Who was that, and why can't I remember him, maybe because I am scared what if that someone is close to me, and I lost myself in searching for him.

I made my way towards the door, i walked towards the elevator, reaching the ground floor.

I heard many voice as i look ahead and saw media there just then my phone rang,

Opening the message from his manager, 'you have to leave the office from back door'.

Reading it i change my way, and saw the car standing outside the gate,

Sighing heavily I got into it, the car drove towards the mansion.

I closed my eyes, felling tired and somehow while thinking about that clips fear is rising inside me. 

The video is not giving good vibes, and it is something dangerous. 

While being in my own thoughts, i don't know how about I was standing at the door of the mansion. 

I took a deep breath, putting a smile on my face. 

I made my way towards the lawn, as i reached there,

I saw all the elders running here from there,

And mom was nearly crying.

What is going on here?

i approch Chachi who is standing stress visible on her face. 

"What happened to her?" I asked, as I saw chachi looking at mom sighing heavily. 

"Her dad is in the ICU and we are rushing over there" chachi said closing her eyes.

Then mom approached me "aaniya, we are going to my dad's place and will be back in two , three days".

As i nodded, I can see fear visible on her face and sweat buds forming on her temple. 

Everyone rushes towards the door with their suitcase, i stood at my place only processing everything,

Where is dadi and bua?

I came out of my thoughts when I heard "take care of yourself" mom said, as i nodded and saw all elders including Alina leaving the house. 

Arhan know this? Maybe not.

I have to call him, making my way towards the room I saw empty dishes on the table means everyone has eaten,

And i dont have any appetite to eat, i opened the door of my room,

As a cold breeze welcomed me, and a room full of silence. 

I got into the bathroom changing my dress,

Coming out of it, i took my phone out of my purse, before I could do anything i saw some messages popping in. 

Opening the messages, I saw pictures of me entering and exiting the office this is of today only.

I also saw images of that accident and not to forget that anniversary dinner. 

I scrolled to the end, just to feel my breath hitched, and my chest tightened,

My vision started to blur, how ? And why? After soo many years?

I read the text again just to feel more worst 'hello baby chick remember me?'.

No this can't be it, i sat on my bed, I can't stand more, this is terrible.