chapter 12. Destroyed

She was about to pick the pieces, when he said "aap kaam mat Karo uske leye maid hai"

Aaniya looked towards him as he said "you will get hurt" aaniya nodded and came out of the room and saw maid as she told her to clean it. 

Arhan observed  that she is still having difficulty in walking but he now can't argue much with her.

Because she always backfire even if it's for her own good. 

She got back into the room to see her phone ringing.

She picked up the call as shifa spoke "did you saw it?"

"Yeah I did" aaniya said sounding disappointed.

"Why aren't you happy?" Shifa asked her voice full of concern.

"Shif, you know na that I don't post these things online so I am not comfortable with it, and my full Instagram is of lots of requests" aaniya sounded sad.

"It's okay, sometime it can be in that way" shifa said assuring her.

"But it's not seeing right to me" aaniya said. 

"It will be alright, I will call you after some time, mom is calling me" shifa said as she bid good bye. 

She turned around and founded arhan standing there engrossed on his phone.

She saw that room was clean while she made her way downstairs.

While arhan called someone "delete all the photos and videos of the wedding and reception in ten minutes" he ordered and hanged up the call.

He also likes to keep this things private, so for his good, he did it accordingly to him.

He walked downstairs to see chaos but got silent as he walked towards the table and settled on it.

He saw everyone on the table expect bua and haya obviously they will be barely wake up at one in the afternoon.

The breakfast was going on when hamza said "Bhai I wanted that Rolex watch of yours"

"That broke" arhan replied normally but was it normal no, right?

Now aaniya got that hamza was asking for the watch that she broke yesterday only but what she didn't expect is what hamza said after that.

"What? You just broke the watch costing twenty lakh" that's it this words cause aaniya to choke on her food.

As Alina passes her the water as she drank it, she was feeling the stare of arhan on her.

"Are beta dhyan se" maniha told aaniya as she nodded.

"Arhan are you for real ? broked your precious watch" disbelief was visible on rayan's face.

"Yeah" arhan replied as it was not a big deal, but he also can't say anything because this work is of his beloved wife , what can he say?

"Are you sure" hadi asked as arhan glared at them.

Hadi also stayed at arhan's house as today rayan was leaving for his city, so he will also be returning to his home today only.

After some time the breakfast was finished in the silence as all men got to the work and today itself rayan got back to his city.

He bid goodbye to everyone as he came towards aaniya and said "allah hafiz bhabhi and tell me if he did trouble you"

Rayan completed as aaniya chuckled looking towards him.

As she replied "for sure, allah hafiz"

He hugged arhan saying "don't trouble her"

"You should tell this to her" arhan mumbered as rayan broked the hug,