Chapter 10.The new beginning

Author pov:

As arhan held her hand and gave her the flowers, as she accepted and made her way towards the car arhan held the door open for her.

Aaniya got on her seat , the car is only for the bride and groom, all members waved them,

Because of the smoke at the side, aaniya started coughing as arhan gave her water as she opened it and took few sips "aap theek ho?" Arhan asked.

Aaniya nodded her head, still arhan stared at her for few seconds and confirming she is okay,

He started the car and drove towards the venue.

The full ride was silent as the venue was not far away but at a distance of ten minutes.

Soon they reached there and was welcomed by their relatives, they saw their family getting out of their cars as well.

Arhan parked the car and get out of it , then held the hand of aaniya to help because of her heavy dress, as aaniya got out of the car and then they made their way towards the entrance

Aaniya is awestruck by the decoration it is gorgeous that the lighting reflection can be seen in their eyes, like the dream wedding. 

But soon aaniya noticed that they have a much height difference she only reached till his shoulder.

This will haunt her for the whole life. But for now she only ignored it, 

They made their way towards the stage, first aaniya got stressed seeing the three stairs but soon was shocked and relief at the same time.

When arhan held her lengha and helped her her to climb the stage, seeing the view all the present members started cheering. 

Obviously why would they not chear after they are seeing this for the first time, the lovely arhan.    

But in the view of arhan this is the way of respect or to say help. 

Aaniya and arhan got settled on the stage , all the members came one by one for the photos with the bride and groom.

There were also photographers, some of the reports but they were filming from the outside, they were not allowed in the venue.

All the relatives gave them blessing, but some of them were jealous, giving them weird looks,  after some time the dinner was started and all got busy in eating their food.

Still no words were exchange by the bride and groom, but here aaniya is feeling extremely hungry , she can be everything but can't stay hungry.

"I am hungry" aaniya said "so am i" arhan replied "go bring something to eat" aaniya ordered seriously she also started ordering already "why would I?"

"Because you are also hungry" aaniya replied well she know he gets easily irritate and she is having fun seeing him like that

"I can wait" arhan said and before the conversation can go ahead shifa came "aaniya let's go and eat something" as aaniya nodded and then they made their way towards a separate room, obviously she can't eat with this heavy dress, so shifa took her to the room.

"Drooling over her, already?" hadi said catching arhan attention"what?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Someone was helping his wife to get on the stage" rayan gave a teasing smile.

"That was the basic manners" arhan replied.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" hamza completed.

"Why you all are alway ready to jump into the conclusion" arhan glared at them.