²

Two |

A sweet voice singing could be heard from upstairs and slowly the voice could be heard clearer and louder.

A warm smile plastered on the girl's face as she heard him singing her favorite song. She placed the breakfast on top of the table and set two glasses before pouring milk in both glasses.

"good morning my favorite sister!"

A voice approached making the girl chuckled and faced her brother. "good morning hyuck" she retorted making the elder pouted a little. "hey, I told you to call me 'oppa'" he complained before taking sat on his seat and looked at the breakfast his sister's made.

"you're not eating with us, Hyeji?" other voice approached as he entered the dining room, realizing there are only two plates on the table instead of three.

Hyeji smiled and nodded her head, grabbing her bag and her cap, "I have to replace Yejin's shift this morning, she had to take an off day because she's sick"

Haechan lifted his head, raising his eyebrows, "Yejin is sick?" he asked in concern and worry. Hyeji rolled her eyes and smiled teasingly, "yes, she is sick, go visit her, she haven't been eating since yesterday, you should take care of your girl"

A blush crept on the elder's cheeks making the other boy scoffed and rolled his eyes before turning again to his little sister.

"you shouldn't overwork Hyeji, you are very busy person, why do you need another part-time job when you already had one? Isn't it tiring?" Jeno asked but the girl simply chuckled. "I just want to find other jobs that I love, besides it's not wrong to find some side incomes, right?"

Haechan and Jeno shook their heads with smiles on their faces. "whatever you said Hyeji, just please still take care of yourself and don't overwork yourself too much" Jeno reminded and Hyeji nodded her head.

"yeah, we don't want to take care of you if you sick" Haechan muttered jokingly making Hyeji rolled her eyes.

"yeah, don't worry, you guys love me too much" she giggled.

"just stay safe okay, Hyeji? We'll be coming home late today, you know what I mean right" Jeno said with raising his eyebrows a little.

Hyeji grinned and nodded her head, understanding the male clearly. "I'll get going first, have a nice day brothers!" she waved before stepping out from the house, heading towards her destination.

Hyeji arrived at the café where she works at

Hyeji arrived at the café where she works at. Some staffs turned their attention to the entrance as she walked inside the café.

"oh Hyeji-ah!"

A wide smile crept on her face as she heard a familiar cheerful voice approached her. "yo!" she laughed and headed towards the male.

"I thought manager-nim gave you 2 weeks off?"

Hyeji nodded her head and shrugged her shoulders, "well, I'm replacing Yejin's shift today, she's sick" Hyeji said pouting a little and the male nodded his head and let out a little 'oh'.

Hyeji walked towards the staff's room and placed her bag inside her locker before changing into another outfit.

She walked back to the counter while tying her apron.

She smiled to the staffs and bowed her head politely. She walked beside her friend and raised her eyebrows as she realized his eyes fixed on her.

"what?" she asked and the guy shook his head. "nothing, it just, it's been awhile since you came to the..." he looked around the café "to the circuit" he muttered lowly.

Hyeji pressed her lips into thin lines before nodding her head and chuckled bitterly.

"there's a race tonight" he muttered again and Hyeji nodded her head, "I know, my brothers told me that" she smiled to the male.

"I don't know man- I still not ready yet, after what happened"

Yangyang nodded his head before smiling warmly, "well, I just miss to see you racing, I mean you have a very great skills too"

He sighed softly before nodding his head, "I heard you more focus on motor crossing now?" he asked and Hyeji nodded her head.

"it's fun too" she smiled, "I'm glad my father taught me to ride motor cross before" Yangyang nodded his head and smiled.

"I guess you develop interest towards motorcross now, well it's great then, I support you, as long as you happy"

Hyeji nodded her head, grinning ear to ear. "of course you have to support me, what kind of best friend who doesn't support each other?" Yangyang chuckled and nodded his head, agreeing with the girl.

෴