Six |

"Jisung-ah"

A voice called making the boy who's in a deep slumber fluttered his eyes opened, blinking it multiple times adjusting with the light.

He found himself, lying on the couch with a blanket covering half of his body.

"Jisung?"

He glanced up and saw Jeno in front of him, raising his eyebrows to him. He sat up on the couch and looked around, realizing he's still in Hyeji's workshop.

"hyung..." he said with his raspy voice. "where's Hyeji?" he asked and Jeno smiled warmly, "she already went home, Haechan fetch her just now"

Jisung nodded his head and turned to the Black Mustang in front of him.

"oh my god, I didn't realize, I fell asleep" he mumbled before rubbing his eyes and yawned.

"let's go home, your body must hurt from sleeping here" Jisung nodded his head and grabbed his bag besides him.

When he was about to grab his phone on the small table, he found a small note on top of the phone with some numbers written on it.

"oh, that's Hyeji's number" Jeno said, smiling teasingly to the youngest before hoping into the Black Mustang.

A small grin slowly crept on the male face as he kept the number in his pocket. He's glad she left him her number because he wants to keep in touch with her because he found her cool and interesting.

Last night, while Jisung watched her modifying the car, his eyes are getting heavier and fell asleep because he felt very tired.

Hyeji realized it, she doesn't have a heart to wake the poor boy up. So she let him sleep there in her couch, not forgetting to borrow her blanket for him because he might catch a cold.

Meanwhile she continued to stay up until Haechan and Jeno arrived to fetch them.

"hyung, you never told me you have a sister" Jisung asked, breaking the wall of silence. Jeno glance towards him before shrugging his shoulders a little, eyes still focused on the rod.

"well, it's not a big deal" Jeno replied making Jisung pouted a little.

"you should introduce her to us earlier, she's very cool" Jisung muttered making the elder giggled a little.

Hyeji walked downstairs to the kitchen with towel placed on top of her head, covering her wet hair

"oh baby sis, I'm going to Yejin's house, you can stay home alone right? Jeno went hang out with others"

Hyeji smiled and nodded her head to her brother. "sure hyuck, just go meet your soon to be girlfriend" she said teasingly, shooing him away by waving her hands.

Haechan rolled his eyes and scoffed, "shut up, we won't be together" he retorted, grabbing his bag on the couch.

"yet" Hyeji added while smiling cheekily making the elder shook his head and ruffled the girl's hair. "yeah, yeah, whatever" he replied before exiting the house.

Hyeji chuckled at her brother's behavior. "it's so obvious they like each other, what a chicken" she muttered under her breath while watching her brother drove away with his car.

She grinned and grabbed a glass of water before heading towards the living room, switching on the television.

She watched some variety show on the television. Eyes fixed on television but her mind went to other place as she kept thinking and remembering about the incident last night.

A small smile unknowingly crept on her face as she remembered his face and his cute smile.

The way his eyes crinkled as his gummy smile plastered on his face. 'he's a cute' she said to herself, still in a daydream.

But a loud ringtone from her phone snapped her back into reality as she turned towards her phone and grabbed it only to see that she received a call from him

No.

Not Jisung.

She let out a heavy huffed before placed down her phone beside her and ignored the call as she continued watching the television.

Her mood is immediately crumpled down as he called her, just great.

"why can't he leave me alone, he's very annoying"

She then received another phone call from the same person making the girl internally screamed and grabbed her phone before forcefully answered the call.

"why didn't you pick up my call earlier?"

Hyeji rolled her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. Hearing his voice already irritated her. She can't handle with his behavior.

He's very bossy, noisy and such a disturbance in her life.

"oh, my phone is on silent and I'm at the kitchen earlier" she gave a lame excused and heard the male hummed from the other line.

"let's go out together today? Ice cream date?"

Hyeji frowned and pressed her lips into thin line. "I'm sorry Seonwu, I have plan today" she calmly answered.

"what plan? Should I come with you? I can pick you up"

He's back again with his attitude.

"is there any guys over there? You have to remember, you can't talk to other guy okay Hyeji, you're mine"

She sighed, "yeah, there are guys over there, you know what I do right, no need to ask my plan when you already know it"

"seriously? Motor cross again? can't you stop with that already? I don't like it, you're a lady, you shouldn't do such thing, it doesn't give you anything"

That's it, she grew more angered as he said those statement.

"seonwu, can you stop being like this? I don't like it, stop saying shit about everything I did, I can do whatever I want" again, she replied calmly, she doesn't want to start any argument, it's useless to argue with him anyway.

"Lee Hyeji, I do this because I love you, I don't want you to be like other people, look at your brother, do they have any other things to do instead of racing? That won't lead you to anywhere, you guys just waste your money on car and else"

"you know from what family I come from, why are you complaining now? if you really do love me, you will support me and won't bring me down with you words like this, yes I'm a lady but that doesn't mean I can't do what men do, stop with your crap, I'm so tired with you"

She said before ended the call without hearing his reply.

෴