³²

Thirty Two |

Hyeji, don't die

She furrowed her eyebrows and slowly fluttered her eyes opened.

You told him you won't die, wake up!

The girl groaned and realized she was in upsidedown position. Her head was dizzy, she could barely open her eyes.

...the car will explode, Hyeji. Get off!

Her mind fought with her but she could barely move. She slowly unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door, kicking it with all strength she left.

Hissing in pain as she placed her hands on the broken mirror.

Gas smells.

She could smells the gas around her.

She need to get out from there before the car could explode.

She have to.

Groaning out of pain, she successful got out from the car.

Ripping off the helmet from her head, she walked away from her car with spinning head. She staggered to her feet, swaying as she dragged her body away from the crashing cars.

Her vision slowly turning black and her knees weakling and she fell to the ground.

Hyeji don't die.

"I won't die, I'm just sleepy..."

Both of her cars and Minhyuk's exploded right after she closed her eyes, fainted.

"Hyeji!"

"Hyeji!"

Running without thinking about the burning cars, he rushed towards where Hyeji's at.

"Hyeji wake up! Hyeji!"

He pulled her body, placing her head on his lap, cupping her cheeks and gently tapped it to wake her up.

"Hyeji, please open your eyes!"

Jisung's on the verge of tears. He pulled the girl towards his chest, hugging her fragile body.

He let out a sigh of relief after checking her pulse. "Why do you have to do this, Hyeji... Please wake up. What do I do?" He mumbled to himself, looking around.

The medic ran towards him and picked up Hyeji's body, bringing her towards where the ambulance at. Jisung quickly followed after them.

"I come with her" he muttered and he turned to Haechan and Jeno who was also worried for their sister.

"Okay, you go with her. We'll come afterwards" the younger nodded and hoped inside the ambulance, sitting beside Hyeji.

He watched nurses, busy placing the oxygen mask on Hyeji's. He looked down on his hands which covered with Hyeji's blood.