³⁰

Thirty |

D-1, Racing day. 

Haechan closed the car's bonnet and tap it before flashing a wide smile towards his sister, giving thumbs up. "This baby is ready to drift on the track with you" Hyeji grinned and nodded her head, happily. 

"Thank you, oppa" 

Haechan's eyes widened and he placed a hand on his chest. "Let me hear that again? I don't think I hear that properly" he said, tucking his hair behind his ear sassily which made the girl rolled her eyes. 

"I said thank you, oppa"

The tanned male screamed in happiness before running towards the store on the back to tell Jeno, Hyeji called him oppa which only made Jeno facepalmed and shook his head in disbelief. 

Hyeji happily eyed the car and Jisung approached her, standing next to the girl. 

"Happy?" 

She hummed, "very" he grinned and ruffled her hair. 

"Should we go on a date tonight?" he quietly asked and the girl raised her eyebrows, "suddenly?" he shrugged. "I just want to spend time with you alone" she giggled and nodded her head. "Okay then, but after our date, as usual at the circuit" 

He nodded his head, understand. "Anything for you" 

Suddenly a hand sneaked on both of their shoulders and someone slipped in the middle of them with mischievous smile. "You two are disgustingly cute, I need to save other workers' eyes" Jisung rolled his eyes, looking at Chenle unsatisfied. 

"Where do you even come from?" he asked looking up, thinking if Chenle fell from the air. Hyeji grinned at the best friends and removed Chenle's arm from her shoulders. "I'll be going inside my office" she told and Jisung hummed, "remember our plan" he muttered, winking which she replied by rolling her eyes. 

Chenle stared at him in disgusting, "again and again, going on a date!" Jisung stick out his tongue, "So what? You're just jealous" the younger muttered and the Chinese male scoffed. "Excuse me, jealous where? I'm currently enjoying my single life with no problem" 

"Yeah I know, but go get a girlfriend already. What, still can't pull any girls with that look? Do better, Zhong" he gasped dramatically, placing both hands on his chest, offended. "Shut the fuck up, Park. I can go out wearing pajamas and the girls would still drool over my handsomeness" 

Jisung fake gagged and laughed sarcastically, "sure, sure. I love your confident" he muttered, waving his hands which made the male crossed his arms. 
"I hope you dream of cockroaches tonight."   

Hands intertwined, walking around the park while Hyeji had ice cream on her other hand, enjoying it.