³¹

Thirty One |

D-Day, Racing Day.

"Hyeji, your clothes are here!~" Yejin and Yangyang approached the girl who was talking with Mark under the tent with other teams.

They handed the white and pink full set jacket to the girl which she happily accepted, "thank you so much, this one cute! Thank you Yangyang!"

The male did told her that he will customize her own full set jacket for today's race and or course Hyeji couldn't say no to that.

She stared at the jacket with her small name written on the left side of her chest.

"I love this- I'll be right back!" She said to Mark before ran off to try her new clothes.

The elder chuckled at her silliness and turned to her car that was parked in front of the tent.

Finally after years passed, he'll be watching Hyeji race again. He's glad she overcomes her fear instead of stay hidden and avoid it. He's proud of her. After all they knew each other more than 3 years now and he saw her as his little sister.

"I'm excited for Hyeji"

Mark snapped into reality and turned to Renjun who stood next to him, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

He chuckled and nodded, "yeah, I'm excited for too. Can't wait for the race soon"

Renjun smiled and nudged the elder. "You awfully quiet suddenly. Why?" Mark shook his head and looked around, seeing bunch of people are slowly occupying the empty seats.

"Nothing, I guess it's just my feelings but whatever" Renjun hummed and turned to his right, seeing Hyeji slowly approaching them.

"It fits perfectly!"
She said with wide smile, again thanking Yangyang which he sassily flipped his invisible long hair.

"Do your best" Jisung told and the girl nodded her head like a kid, "of course!" She grinned and looked around.

"Where's Jeno and Hyuck?"

Jisung raised his eyebrows also looking around, "oh I saw them in front at the registration tent earlier, let's go to them"

Mark and Renjun watched the couple walked away, finding the Lee's siblings. Once again Renjun turned to Mark, furrowing his eyebrows. "You doesn't seem good, what's with your feelings?" He asked, worried.

The elder lifted his shoulders, "maybe I'm just nervous to see Hyeji race after years" he awkwardly laughed.

"I used to watch her race, she's really good. I'm sure she gonna do well but..." He sighed, pursing his lips. "Whatever I guess I'm just nervous for her"

The Chinese male chuckled and patted Mark's shoulder. "I understand, she's like our little sister. I do feel nervous but don't think about too much, she's Lee Hyeji, Jeno and Haechan's little sister"

The elder smiled and nodded, "you right. She's Hyeji after all"

"Baby sis!" Haechan greeted once his eyes met Hyeji's. He smiled proudly, "you look great" he muttered and Hyeji nodded. "My first ever custom jacket, I love it"

Jeno smiled, "do you want me to do your hair?" Again the girl nodded, "that's why I look for you" she grinned.

She turned to Jisung, "I'll go wait inside with Jeno" her boyfriend nodded and they left him together with Haechan.

Jisung smiled as Hyeji happily walked away with Jeno.

"You don't seem nervous that your girlfriend will be on the track in few hours"