²⁰

Twenty |

Smiling proudly, he hop off from his car turning to the girl who approaching him with wide smile. "You made it" he shrugged and chuckled, "well, I told you"
Jisung took off his helmet and flashed his cute gummy smile.

"Good game, Ji!" Renjun and Jaemin exclaimed.

Jisung turned towards the tent next to theirs, eyeing his opponent who just got out from his car, also eyeing Jisung back.

"Hyeji, you go sit inside with others first" he said patted her back, asking her to go first.

Once Hyeji walked away, Jisung averted his attention back towards a male who's slowly approaching him. "As expected from Park Jisung" the male heavily clapped his hands which made Jisung crossed his arms over his chest.

"You can stop targeting me now. I'm out of your league"

Minhyuk scoffed a laugh, "still full of yourself like before." He turned his head towards somewhere and tilted his head. "What a good life you got, a professional racer, you got great friends around you and a cute girlfriend"

The younger clicked his tongue, "don't look at my girl"

Minhyuk chuckled and raised both his hands in defense. "Aight, I get it -just checking her out a little won't hurt, Jisung. I won't steal anything from you again" he smirked and turning his back on him.

"or I will" he added before walking away, knowing well the younger is fuming by now.

He huffed and rolled his eyes, unzipping his jacket and walked towards his tent.

There's no way he will let Minhyuk intruded his life again.
He hates that guy and no, he won't let him lay his hand on Hyeji. Jisung won't repeat the same mistake he did before.

He doesn't want to lose Hyeji just like how he lost Aera.

The girl scoffed and frowned which made Jisung sighed heavily at her stubborn behavior

The girl scoffed and frowned which made Jisung sighed heavily at her stubborn behavior. "Don't listen to him and stay here with me, I hate arguing, Aera"

"You're tired arguing. Don't you know how tired am I when it's just the same thing we're arguing about- I hate that he downgraded you, Jisung- the whole team! You're not gonna sit and just listen to all his shits!"

Jisung run his fingers through his hair, groaning.
"I know your intention is nice. You don't want to see anyone look down on me, on us- okay thank you for caring about us, Aera. But it's Minhyuk, he's crazy. He could do anything to me even worse my friends and you..." he muttered, trying to spoke as gentle as possible, controlling his emotion.

Aera shook her head and got up from her seat.

"I am not sitting still. If you don't want to do anything then I will. I will prove that we ain't cowards who use silence as our excuse to not pour fuel over fire. If he's crazy then I am crazier"