²¹

Twenty One |

Jisung again ended up sitting on the passenger seat beside Hyeji who was driving but this time not on the track so he's not worried.

Just like Hyeji promised, they went for another date that night.

But Hyeji told him she wanted to drive for tonight and knowing he couldn't say no to her, he agreed so Hyeji fetched him at his house earlier.

"Where are we going?" the male who was pairing his phone with the radio asked. Hyeji who stopped at the traffic lights, looked around the busy Seoul City before smiling. "Hongdae?"
She turned to him and smiled, "let's just have a nice walk and maybe buy anything we want? By the way, foods on me tonight"

Jisung chuckled, "you know you don't have to. I won, Hyeji. It supposed to be me who's paying for tonight." Hyeji shook her head, "nah, that's fine. You can use that money for other things"

Hyeji took a look from the rear view mirror and furrowed her eyebrows a little as the car behind her was a bit too close but she ignored it and continued driving after the lights turned green.

They planned to have a chill date after an exhausting day, today.

Besides tomorrow, Hyeji got night shift so she can sleeps late and wake up late.
Jisung? He doesn't have any plan for tomorrow yet. Probably will think about it tomorrow morning.

"You know Hyeji, this is my second time sitting on a passenger seat and let a girl drive. It feels so great to be the passenger princess" he said, crossing his arms.

The girl burst into laughter, "really? How do you feel to be in my pink car?"

"I feel bonita"

They arrived at Hongdae safely and the first placed they went was the ice cream parlor and of course Hyeji paid for both of them

They arrived at Hongdae safely and the first placed they went was the ice cream parlor and of course Hyeji paid for both of them. Jisung was ready to hand his card secretly but Hyeji caught it and immediately told the cashier to take her card instead, glaring at Jisung.

"Hyeji"

"Hm?"

"Can I hold your hand?"

The girl stopped eating her ice cream and turned to Jisung who shyly looked at her with red ears. The girl tilted her head, "why? Is it cold? Your ears are red" Hyeji asked teasingly. His eyes widened a little and covered his ears, "really?"

She grinned and didn't reply anything and intertwined her hands with his instead.
"You are so cute"

Jisung groaned, "please, you've been saying that since our first met– I am not." Hyeji giggled, "you are, Jisung. Don't deny that" the male rolled his eyes and she smiled innocently, continued walking as usual.

As if her heart not beating rapidly right now.

Hyeji guessed, she found other favorite things other than motor cross and cars.