³

Three |

Jisung got off from his car and closed the door behind after he parked his car under the tent where his other teams waiting at.

A smile crept on his face as he waved his hand towards his hyung and dragged his feet to them happily.

"you're in a happy mood" Jaemin said and Jisung simply hummed while nodding his head.

"well, maybe because Chenle promise me if I win tonight, I get to choose for dinner" Jisung said while grinning widely, nudging his head towards the Chinese boy.

Chenle rolled his eyes and scoffed, "if okay? if. We don't know whether you will win or not" Chenle retorted jokingly.

Mark placed his arm around Jisung's shoulders and chuckled to Chenle. "don't say that to him, he's Park Jisung, he will win"

Jisung's smile which faded earlier, crept again on his face as he nodded his head confidently. Chenle chuckled bitterly and waved his hand in front of his face.

"yeah whatever, I'm just joking, besides it's just a dinner, whatever"

Their heads snapped to the sounds of other cars, parking beside Jisung's car which is Black Mustang and Blue Mitsubishi Lancer.

They waited for the owner of the cars to come out and once they recognized their faces, their face brightened up.

"Haechan, Jeno!" Renjun approached and did their handshakes. "you guys bought new cars?" Jaemin asked as he walked towards the cars, checking it out.

Haechan smiled, "nah it just old cars from workshops, we just fixed and modified it" Jeno nodded his head, agreeing with the younger.

Jisung's smile widen while checking the cars. It was his dream car, he always wanted to buy the car like Haechan, Black Mustang.

Haechan saw the wide smile on the younger's face. He tilted his head and grinned, walking to him and patted his shoulder.

"how was it? cool right? my car?" Jisung nodded his car repeatedly, "very cool! Who did these all modifying? They did a very great job"

Haechan raised his eyebrows and turned to Jeno. Jeno shrugged his shoulders and chuckled.

"you wanna try it? for tonight" Haechan offered making Jisung snapped his head towards the elder, eyes sparkling while glancing to the car and back to the owner.

"really hyung? Like for real?"

Haechan hummed and took out the car keys from his pocket, jiggling it in front of Jisung.

"well, you wanted to try this car before, we all know, so why not you take this opportunity?" he giggled as he placed the keys on Jisung's palm.

"only for tonight okay?"

Jisung nodded his head like a kid and smile widely, "thank you hyung! Thank you so much!" the others chuckled at the youngest excitement, happy to see the bright smile on his face that he rarely showed.

­Jisung nodded his head a little to his opponent, Yang Jeongin

­Jisung nodded his head a little to his opponent, Yang Jeongin. "we play it fairly okay? no cheating or dirty play" Bangchan blurted and both of the maknae nodded their head.

"don't worry hyung, we've knew each other for how long? 2 years, you guys know we won't do it" Mark said, smiling reassuringly to the elder.

Bangchan shrugged his shoulders, "well, just reminding" he said before smiling, flashing his cute dimples.

"okay then, if there's nothing else, we should start now" Changbin announced and everyone moved to the side of the road as Jisung and Jeongin got into their car.

Jisung turned to Haechan and the elder flashed and comforting smile while nodding his head, "I trust you" he mouthed and Jisung flashed his gummy smile also nodding his head.

He gripped the steering tightly while his feet pressing the gas little by little, making a sound that he loves to hear.

Jaemin walked to in front and head the flag up. "3!"

Both of the maknae exchanged a look before focusing on the road, holding their breath.

"2!"

The girls and boys on the side of the road cheered for both of them. Some of them cheered for Jisung and some of them cheered for Jeongin.

"1!"

Right after Jaemin finished counting and put down his flag, the two cars speeding away as fast as light.

Skz and Dreamies walked to the road, joining Jaemin who watched the two speed cars that slowly disappearing from their sight.

"man, we're late, this is your fault, bro!" a voice argued behind them making they all turned to the owner of the voice.

"aye, it's not my fault okay? at least we're not that late, they just start"

Dreamies walked to them, "Yangyang? Ten?" both of the males smiled widely as they approached them.

"guys! It's been awhile" Ten said pulling Mark into a side hug. Renjun grinned, "we're glad you guys make it, even you guys are late a bit"

Yangyang frowned and nudged Ten, "it's not my fault" Ten rolled his eyes, "cmon, this is not how you treat your brother" Ten scoffed making others chuckled to the 2 males that bickered like tom and jerry.

෴