Four |

Jeongin did a handshake with Jisung, flashing a warm smile, "you did well, congrats man" he said and Jisung nodded his head, rubbing his nape.

"thank you, you did very well too" Jisung chuckled and Jeongin nodded his head, "if you're up to another race, just call me" Jisung said and Jeongin laughed.

"I will" he said before exchange goodbyes to Jisung and Dreamies.

Jisung walked towards his hyung and greeted Haechan first, "thank you hyung! I really love your car!" he said and Haechan chuckled. "of course you do" he muttered.

"where's your car keys?" Haechan asked the younger making he raised his eyebrows. "for what hyung?"

Haechan rolled his eyes, "I told you, you can use my car tonight, so send it to me tomorrow morning, I will use your car tonight"

Jisung immediately passed his keys to Haechan, "hyung, you're too nice tonight!" Chenle exclaimed and Haechan shrugged.

"thank you again hyung!" Jisung said before running to the Black Mustang again. "where are you going Sung?" Jeno asked.

"just drive around the town" he smiled, "I won't come home too late hyung" he said to Jaemin, "and I will fill the gas right after" Jisung said to Haechan.

Without listening to their replies, he drove away leave his hyung, laughing. "he's too happy" Renjun said and Mark nodded his head, "yeah, good for him"

Jisung hummed to the song with a smile on his face, elbow placing on the window as he felt the wind brushing his hair

Night air is always refreshing.

Jisung parked his car in front of the convenience store and got off from his car, walking inside the store.

"welcome!" a male around 40 approached from the counter and Jisung bowed his head politely before walking towards the beverages corner and grabbed a coffee in a tin and chocolate milk.

He then walked back to the counter after grabbing some other snacks with him.

The cashier scanned everything and Jisung pay for everything after hearing to amount. He smiled to the cashier, thanking the male and walked out from the store, heading towards his car.

But when he placed the keys in, the engine didn't start on. Jisung raised his eyebrows and tried once again but just like before, failed.

"c'mon man, don't do this to me" he muttered under his breath before trying to start the car again but still failed.

"really? now?" he groaned and tried again but the result is still the same.

Jisung sighed heavily and placed the plastic bag on the passenger seat before getting out from his car and walked back inside the store.