³⁴

Thirty Four |

Clock's ticking were the only thing fills the room as it was 2 in the morning and both Jisung and Hyeji were sleeping.

Hyeji will be spending one more night in the hospital before she could discharge and since day one, Jisung didn't leave her side.

Accompany the girl in the hospital, always.

Frowning, she slowly fluttered her eyes opened before turning to Jisung who was sleeping on the sleeping chair beside her.

She held both of her stomach as it growls.

"Jisung..."

She slowly reached for him, tapping his arm slightly, waking him up.

"Jisung"

He furrowed his eyebrows, shortly hummed. "Jisung, wake up."
Opening his eyes, he looked at Hyeji who was pouting a little.

"Yes love"

He sat up on the chair before standing up, gently stroke her hair. "Why are you awake? It's 2 almost 3 in the morning..."

Does she ever said this before? But she loves her deep but soothing voice. It's became twice deeper right after he woke up and she could only internally screamed.

"I'm hungry..."

Jisung raised his eyebrows and chuckled. A hand reached her stomach and he softly caressed it.

"You slept early today, you didn't eat much" he took out a bundle of bread and chocolate spread. "You want bread?"

She nodded.

"But Jisung"

"Hm?"

"I want biscuits"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "you don't want bread?" Hyeji shook her head, "I want bread... And biscuits"

Jisung flashed a smile and patted her head, "sure, love"

He went to his bag, taking out some biscuits and snacks he bought yesterday just in case if Hyeji might need it while waiting for lunch and dinner.

"You're lucky, I bought some for you" he said, giving biscuits just like Hyeji wanted.

She grinned, "you're the best"
He chuckled and sat on the bed, next to her.

"Sorry for waking you up this late"

"No, don't mention it. I'm here to take care of you so never feel burden to ask me anything" he caressed her cheeks who was munching on the biscuits.

Jisung forever won't mind if Hyeji disturbs her instead he loves it because he loves when she needs his attention and rely on him.

"I'll discharge tomorrow"

"Yes, you will"

"Can we go on a date?"

Jisung giggled and nodded his head, "of course we can, why not?" She nodded her head and reached for his warm hand and placed it on her cheeks.

"Thank you for being here"

"Hmm, I'm always around for you, Hyeji."

"What do I do without you?"

He rolled his eyes playfully, "it's 3 in the morning, don't start being sentimental with me" she pouted.

"Will you still love me if I'm a worm?"

"Why would I love a worm."

"You won't???"

"You're behaving like Haechan hyung" she smiled innocently and shrugged, unbothered.