²²

Twenty Two |

"...and then she punched him hard in his face! His until nose bleeds!"

Hyeji who just walked in with her new rear bumper, shook her head hearing Jisung telling Bangchan about what happened last night.

"Crazy! I know Hyeji once learn boxing with Jeno but never expect Minhyuk is the first one to eat her fist!" Bangchan replied while laughing. Jisung smiled proudly before crossing his arms, "you should apply that to Seonwu if he came near again"

Hyeji chuckled, "Depends on my mood actually. Minyuk literally was testing my patience last night, I'm not having it" she said while taking off her old rear bumper with her coworker.

"Isn't that your opponent, Jisung?" she asked.

"Yeah, he's the one that I don't like- Chan hyung also hates him"

Bangchan nodded his head, "if you want to know Hyeji, Minhyuk always play dirty on the track to win, everytime" she raised her eyebrows and turned to Jisung. "Really?" the male nodded his head.

"He's very selfish and rude that's why we don't like him"

"He must be bad on track because he plays dirty all the time"

Bangchan nodded his head, agreeing with the girl, "I still don't know why his name is still not banned from racing"
Jisung shrugged, "money" - "Oh."

"very good morning everyone!"
A voice cheerfully greeted after entering the workshop. Without turning around, Hyeji could guess who it was already. A smile crept on her face, still fixing her rear bumper.

"I heard my sister punch a man, last night" Haechan muttered, approaching the girl. Hyeji turned to her side, seeing Haechan smirking. "You punched Minhyuk, baby sis? No one ever dares to touch him before, you're on another level" he seriously said before slowly clapping his hands.

"You're overreacting" she retorted.

Haechan scoffed and turned to his twin, "Jeno-ah! She didn't believe me, she's the first to lay a hand on that cocky dude"

Jeno furrowed his eyebrows, "a girl? Yes, Hyeji is the first. I did a few times punch him before, Jisung too" he shrugged and went towards Hyeji to help the girl.

"He deserves every punch that lay on his face" Hyeji muttered while doing her works.

Her brothers chuckled, "with what he did to your car? Yes, he asking for one" Haechan laughed before getting up and went towards somewhere.

Jeno turned towards the girl who focused doing her works and glanced towards Jisung who was helping Bangchan.

"How's your date last night?"

Her movements halted for a second before she slowly placed down her tools. She gave a quick glance towards the tall male, "went well"

Jeno raised his eyebrows, "just well?"

She side eyed her brother who was smiling teasingly at her.
Again she gave a quick glance towards Jisung before whispering to Jeno.

"I think I like him"

"You think?"

"Okay, I like him"

Jeno let a chuckle and nodded his head, "yeah, I could see that- I mean, we could see that" Hyeji raised her eyebrows, "what do you mean? Are we being that obvious?"
The elder hummed, "hella obvious- but it's totally fine though, we all supports you two together"

"Exactly"

A voice appeared beside Hyeji, startling the girl and she swears she almost punch him. "Hyuck, you always startled me! I could punch you" the tanned male flashed an innocent smile.