Chapter 2: Original Female Lead Appears

In the end, under the intimidating gaze of his agent, Lin An quickly tidied himself up and headed straight to the gym.

Because Sister Li demanded that he undergo emergency body management before the program recording, at least to look presentable.

Fortunately, Lin An's physique wasn't bad to begin with, coupled with the nourishment from his inherent supernatural abilities. As a result, Lin An not only recovered quickly but also managed to develop somewhat visible abdominal muscles.

Applause!

As usual, Lin An, after packing his gym bag, greeted the coach, the receptionist, and the money tree placed at the entrance. Then, he returned to the company dormitory to rest.

After all, the next day would be the recording of the program, and he was nervous!

In his current company, there was also a particularly aloof money tree. Lin An liked to tease it whenever he visited the company several times, but the money tree in the company all paid no attention to Lin An.

In the past, Lin An didn't interact much with plants and flowers, as he was busy with his career. However, since transmigrating into the book, he developed a fondness for communicating with plants and flowers. It seemed that only in this way could he somewhat soothe the unease that came with arriving in a strange world.

This ability awakened in Lin An when he was in the first year of high school. He was attending class when suddenly he heard several voices in the classroom mocking the math teacher, speaking a language that sounded like a bird, making them all want to wither away.

At that moment, Lin An could hardly believe his ears. He repeatedly confirmed for several days before finally believing that he had awakened an extraordinary ability rather than having developed a mental illness.

However, he had never heard vegetables or fruits speak. Initially, Lin An thought it was because the vegetables and fruits he bought lacked roots, so they weren't considered alive.

But later, after he started his own farm, he realized that the vegetables and fruits in the ground also didn't talk.

If they could speak, Lin An felt that not only would he not become rich and prosperous, but he might even starve to death...

Because of this ability, Lin An could be said to have an innate talent in planting. Like an experienced old farmer, he was extremely sensitive to changes in weather and always managed to water and fertilize the plants at the most appropriate times.

Relying on this ability, his path to wealth and prosperity could be described as smooth sailing.

However, perhaps someone like him, an orphan who had never had much good luck since childhood. He finally became generational wealthy,only to directly transmigrate into becoming a negative generational wealthy.

But looking at it from a different perspective, at least he's still alive; one shouldn't be too greedy in life.

Moreover, in that world, apart from Granny Lin, he didn't have much to worry about. He had previously schemed to have Granny Lin help him manage a bankbook, and the money inside was enough for Granny Lin to live comfortably.

The main reason was the fear that if he gave it directly, Granny Lin wouldn't accept it.

Lying on the bed, Lin An's thoughts were scattered, and he self-indulgently concluded: Damn, these days there are really too many boys as meticulous as him.