Chapter 37: Would You Like To Go On A Trip?

Upon hearing this question, Nian Wenran pondered seriously for a moment, "It's definitely good to travel with you, but what about your farm and these lands?"

"I have arrangements for those; you can relax."

Lin An gently ruffled Nian Wenran's hair, "Right now, your main concern should be deciding where to go."

Lin An didn't find this to be a problem at all. Although initially, he had planned to use the opportunity of recording the program to organize the farm properly, the villagers were quite efficient in following the blueprints he provided. 

Moreover, the vegetables were growing well, maintaining excellent appearance and taste thanks to the enhancements from his abilities over the past few months.

However, there would be a period after he left where he couldn't transfer his abilities, and the quality and taste might decline. Nevertheless, compared to other foods in the market, they still had an advantage. 

Adjusting the prices a bit and offering an explanation would suffice.

Lin An knew that Nian Wenran wasn't genuinely interested in fields and such; he knew that Nian Wenran's true passion was drawing. 

Besides, while the place was showing some improvement, the scenery was beautiful, but the overall environment couldn't compare to Jiangshi City, at least in terms of convenience.

Lin An also wanted to travel around the world with Nian Wenran alone.

In the past few months, Lin An had heard some rumors that there was a strong intention to incorporate this area into Jiangshi City. According to what Boss He mentioned, formal approval might come down in one or two months.

As Lin An had contracted the land for business here, he might be called for negotiations sooner or later, as no one knew the specifics of the area's planning. 

If the land he managed was involved in construction or other purposes, he would inevitably have to deal with higher-ups. At that time, even if he wanted to travel, there might not be time.

Therefore, it was better to travel and relax before everything was settled. 

Lin An left Nian Wenran to contemplate quietly and went to fetch water. Then, the two soaked their feet in the yard.

Nian Wenran held a tablet, sketching and drawing. She raised the tablet to show Lin An, "How about we head south together?"

Taking the tablet from her, Lin An saw a map. Using Jiangshi City as a dividing line, many place names were circled in red below.

"Are these the places you want to visit?"

"Yes." Nian Wenran nodded, "Can we plan our itinerary together? I don't want to join a tour group."

Lin An didn't have much thought about this, but he said, "You circled too many places. If you plan each one by yourself, I'm afraid you'll turn into a little baldy."

"You're the one turning bald!"

Nian Wenran lifted her foot and gave a slight stomp into Lin An's basin, splashing water that wet the cuffs of Lin An's pants, which he had rolled up.

Without dodging, Lin An continued with a smile, "Okay, okay, my bad. Let's plan the first place together, and for the rest, we can hire someone, alright?"

Nian Wenran pinched her chin and thought for a moment. She found Lin An's proposal feasible. It not only allowed them to plan the first destination together but also saved them from the trouble of planning the entire trip. She nodded in agreement.