Chapter 28: Boss Lin, Who Has Been Bustling Around, Has Been Caught

Lin An thought seriously for a moment, recalling what Boss He had said about the online store, which seemed very promising.

Through the show, Lin An had met many high-quality customers, and Boss He provided a channel for product distribution. Moreover, Lin An had absolute confidence in the fruits and vegetables he grew.

As long as the land was secured, it wouldn't take long for everything to operate smoothly and continuously.

In the end, Lin An decided to go to the place for on-site inspection. If it was really good, he would settle there for development.

After a night of recuperation, Lin An, full of energy, began his work.

In the morning, he mainly went for auditions, and in the afternoon, he went to Shang Dao to shoot the remaining part of the advertisement.

The audition turned out okay. Out of four movie auditions, he secured two roles, not many lines but outstanding in their own way.

The third male lead in the TV drama was originally a character with a cold and loyal personality. Lin An often pretended to be cold at home, and that reliable aura of his matched the role perfectly.

The director and screenwriter  basically made up their minds upon seeing Lin An for the first time, even if his acting skills were somewhat lacking.

In casting for idol dramas, the first consideration was always looks, followed by acting skills. Fortunately, Lin An's good looks and recent popularity easily convinced the producers.

The afternoon's advertisement mainly involved outdoor scenes, with the focus on elder brothers taking care of younger brothers, including the challenging horseback riding scenes.

Because neither of the spokespersons knew how to ride horses well, it took a lot of effort to capture a handsome scene.

After a day's work, Lin An finally returned to the villa.

Upon entering, he saw Nian Wenran sitting on the sofa with a tablet, writing and drawing.

Lin An walked over, intending to surprise her. However, just a few steps in, Nian Wenran, as if sensing something, looked up at him.

"You're back!" Nian Wenran was delighted to see Lin An. "So, how was your auditions today?"

"I personally think it went very well. I've been confirmed for the TV drama. But it's a bit of a pity that I didn't audition for the roles in two movies."

"That's still great." After thinking for a moment, Nian Wenran asked, "What genre is your TV drama?"

"It's an idol drama," Lin An replied, looking at Nian Wenran with a serious expression, tempted to ruffle her hair.

Recalling the memories of the original owner, Lin An leaned in and said, "I haven't done that before either; it was all staged."

Nian Wenran blushed slightly and pushed Lin An lightly, "Why are you suddenly getting so close? And why are you telling me about your past?"

Lin An chuckled, "I thought you might want to know."

"I definitely don't!" Nian Wenran blushed even more, "I want to draw. Keep your distance."

"Nope," Lin An decisively refused. "I've been busy these days, and I finally get to see you."

Hearing this, Nian Wenran felt a touch of sweetness in her heart, and she didn't say much more. The two of them nestled on the sofa like that.

This scene was filled with an ambiguous and sweet atmosphere thanks to the pink bubble filter applied later during the broadcast of the show.

As the edited version of the show aired on television, Lin An's popularity continued to rise. Even the dramas he had previously acted in were dug up by fans, and their viewership increased significantly.