Chapter 14: Diving and Bottle

After announcing the first and second place directors and distributing the awards, everyone returned to the cabin together.

Awaiting them was a dinner meticulously prepared by the production team. Upon entering, a tantalizing aroma, unique to food, wafted from the room.

The hungry group couldn't wait and rushed into the cabin to find a hot pot!

"Director, you are the one!" Lu Ruifeng gave the director a thumbs up and happily took a seat with Dao Huiqing.

There's no fatigue that a hot pot can't relieve. And if there is, then have it twice!

Lin An and Nian Wenran came in a bit later, casually taking seats. It was only after sitting down that Lin An noticed they were both on the spicy hot pot side.

"Let me know what you want to eat later," Lin An instructed. Before Nian Wenran could respond, Lin An went over and prepared two plates of dipping sauce.

Su Nuo looked at Lin An with a teasing expression, "Lin An, you're unusually enthusiastic today."

Lu Ruifeng cheered on the side, "Exactly, my Brother Lin is acting strange today."

"Eat yours! Even a hot pot can't shut your mouth," Lin An scooped a bunch of vegetables into Lu Ruifeng's bowl with a ladle.

Suo Guanshan quietly added, "He's in a hurry."

Lu Ruifeng was more than happy to stir the pot, "Brother Lin, you even served me vegetables personally. I want you to make the dipping sauce for me too." He looked at Nian Wenran with a wink while saying this.

Everyone joined in the excitement, "Me too, me too."

Lin An raised his hand to press down, "Only one serving, that's it. Ruizi, quickly have your sister Dao adjust it for you. Oh, Su Nuo, I don't know why I suddenly wanted to contact your agent just now, to tell her about your diet these days. And you, Old Guan, you really make a splash when you speak up."

Sister Dao: You're eating, don't cue.

Suo Nuo: !!! ∑(°Д°ノ)ノ

"Tsk, look at our Old An, already protecting his food," Suo Guanshan continued provocatively.

The two of them exchanged banter back and forth, creating a lively atmosphere.

Suo Guanshan also inquired about Lin An's knowledge of plants. He had seen many beautiful flowers on the island recently and was inspired to create a work centered around flowers for a competition.

Lin An remembered Boss He's participation in the competition and invited Suo Guanshan to come and see: "In a few days, I'm going to the Hundred Flowers Competition with a friend. The types and quality of flowers there are definitely higher than those in the market and some wildflowers. You can come and take a look."

Suo Guanshan nodded and asked for the specific date of the competition.

Lin An added, "But they are all artificially cultivated. They may not have the wild quality of the flowers you've seen on the island these days."

Suo Guanshan waved his hand, saying, "It's okay, I want that stunning effect, as long as it looks good. The beauty of the wild is something even if I experience, I might not be able to carve out. Such mysterious things require a master."

"Okay, it's a deal then. We'll go together in a few days."

After Lin An and Suo Guanshan finished their conversation, they turned to see Nian Wenran dipping into the sauce...

Taking advantage of his long reach, Lin An easily scooped some vegetables into the clear soup side and continued to pick some for Nian Wenran.

Lin An had noticed that Nian Wenran seemed particularly shy in crowded places, and her timid nature grew bolder when they were alone.