Chapter 31: Meeting the Family Again

The first thing to solve is the rose flower sea. The roses in this flower sea are mostly made up of Damascus roses, Pingyin roses, and Bitter Water roses.

Of course, for aesthetics, Lin An also mixed in some beautiful ornamental roses.

Now that the confession is done, Lin An is thinking about how to deal with this large batch of roses.

However, as he is not a flower farmer and has no relevant experience before, and the area looks large at around two acres, the actual harvest can yield at most eight or nine hundred kilograms.

Ordinary flower farmers can usually produce more than 700 kilograms per mu in their own fields. Florists are not like Lin An, planting various kinds of flowers.

Speaking of it, having such a yield is thanks to Lin An's ability, otherwise, using Lin An's method of planting flowers, it's not certain there would be so many.

Finding a buyer for this kind of thing, Lin An naturally thought of Boss He. However, as soon as he talked to Boss He about it, Boss He sent a shocked expression.

Old He: Your little girlfriend's family is in this business. Are you joking with me, asking me to find a buyer?

Lin An: [Shocked.jpg] Isn't her family in the skincare business? They also deal with flowers?

Old He: ...Rose essential oil, masks, water, everything is needed.

Lin An: But my yield is not high; I'm afraid it won't sell well.

Old He: Stupid, let your girlfriend talk to them. For them, your small yield won't make a difference.

A few minutes later, Boss He sent another message.

Old He: If you don't want to, I can find other buyers for you.

It's not that Lin An is unwilling to sell. For Lin An, it doesn't matter who he sells to, and besides, these roses, with the enhancement of his ability, have exceptionally good quality.

It's just that Lin An is afraid that if he mentions this to Nian Wenran, it will seem like he has impure motives for being with her.

And if Nian's company really comes to buy, Lin An really doesn't want to sell.

For Lin An, he feels that he and Nian Wenran are destined to be family sooner or later, and such things can be given directly.

The more he thinks, the clearer Lin An's thoughts become. He sends a message to Boss He, saying there's no need to find a buyer.

Then he asks Nian Wenran if she likes to drink floral tea. After receiving a positive answer, Lin An immediately decides on the destination for this batch of roses.

Lin An hires villagers to help him pick the flowers, keeping only a small portion of the best ones he selected. The rest will be sent to a tea processing factory to be turned into floral tea.

Where did he find the factory? Naturally, Manager He, the ever-resourceful, helped with the contact.

After completing these tasks, Lin An goes to the market to select vegetable and fruit seedlings. The market is mostly frequented by older people, but Lin An has disguised himself so as not to be recognized.

After the end of the program, the company gives Lin An a day off to rest. Lin An seizes this day to quickly finish his work. In a few days, he will be joining a new film crew, and he might not have time to handle things here.

Early the next morning, Lin An goes to one of the film crews. The lead role for this film crew has been decided for a long time, so after other important roles are confirmed, shooting starts promptly. Lin An doesn't have many scenes, but the director is strict, and it takes about a week for Lin An to wrap up.