Chapter 6: The Farmer Xiao An and The Anxious Boss

Lin An secretly ripened a strawberry and immediately smelled a faint sour aroma, mixed with fragrances and sweetness.

Unable to resist, Lin An took a bite. The sweet and sour juice exploded in his mouth, leaving a lingering sweetness. If he were to sell these strawberries, he would definitely make a fortune.

Tired of working hard, he really wanted to go home and farm.

After a moment of contemplation, Lin An quickly made breakfast and headed back to the second floor to laze around.

Here a touch, there a poke, he played happily. After roughly understanding the situation of this small plot of land, Lin An took a notebook and recorded the growth of the plants.

For several days, Lin An spent most of his time on the second floor. His presence was only visible during meal preparation and eating.

During this time, other male and female guests started their first sweet dates, especially Lu Ruifeng and Dao Huiqing, who gained a lot of CP fans after the show aired.

Lin An's first date was set in the vegetable garden on the second floor, as the chief director stipulated that there must be a date, otherwise, Lin An would prefer to stay in his little vegetable garden.

Because the first date required the male guest to take the initiative, Lin An invited Nian Wenran. He was quite distressed because he couldn't ask the female guest where she wanted to go; everything had to be prepared by himself.

After much thought, Lin An realized he didn't know much about fun and delicious places in this area. The places reviewed on food apps were probably already tiring for Nian Wenran, who was born and raised here.

So, Lin An decided to have the date in the small vegetable garden on the second floor, which he had prepared in the villa.

Lin An informed Su Nuo in advance that he wanted to decorate the small vegetable garden on the second floor, and Su Nuo didn't mind, allowing Lin An to do as he pleased.

There was a small incident in the middle where Su Nuo questioned Lin An about why he didn't invite her. Lin An's explanation: If I invite you, we'll be trending on hot searches the next day. Besides, with our brotherly relationship, a date would be weird.

This statement earned Lin An quite a few cold stares from Su Nuo.

Fortunately, Lin An had long known Su Nuo's true face and shamelessly stuck to his guns. After all, the right to use the date location was more important.

On the day of the date, Lin An got up early and carefully prepared a light and delicious breakfast, using ingredients he had secretly ripened with his abilities.

Lin An was already skilled in cooking, and with the added freshness of the ingredients, he quickly conquered Nian Wenran's taste buds.

After the meal, Lin An felt like going to the vegetable garden on the second floor, so he asked Nian Wenran, "Do you want to go see the vegetable garden on the second floor?"

After Nian Wenran nodded in agreement, Lin An took her to the second floor. Afraid that she might get bored, he explained each plant to her one by one, from their names to their characteristics and cultivation methods, talking endlessly.

Later, viewers who watched the program couldn't help but marvel at Nian Wenran's good temper, while Lin An's various straight guy behaviors made them feel anxious.

Lin An spoke for quite a while, feeling a bit parched. This was definitely the most he had spoken since transmigrating into the book. The main reason was Nian Wenran's attentive expression, which ignited Lin An's strong desire to explain.