Chapter 39: Conclusion

After returning to Jiangshi City, Lin An was incredibly busy.

First and foremost, he had lengthy discussions with the authorities about cooperation, keeping both Lin An and Boss He busy with various materials and meetings, making the two individuals outside the system rush around hectically.

After this busy period, Lin An's contracts in the entertainment industry were also nearing expiration. There wasn't much for Lin An to coordinate in terms of work, as the company had long known he would run away, wanting to exploit every bit of Lin An's time.

Therefore, Lin An had no remaining resources at his disposal. 

However, under Wenran's careful reminder, Lin An sought the assistance of legal professionals to help him with some final handover work.

Being cautious is never wrong.

After organizing everything, Lin An posted on social media announcing his formal termination of the contract, signaling his partial withdrawal from the entertainment industry.

As for the other foot, it naturally pertained to variety shows he was still filming and the unreleased movies he was involved in.

In the following days, Lin An spent most of his time perfecting the equipment on his farm and injecting abilities into the orchid, keeping a detailed observation log.

Of course, before that, Lin An cautiously conducted a small observational experiment using the seeds Boss He had given him, before applying them to the orchid.

Lin An was exceptionally lucky this time. The newly grown Rouge Snow Rose happened to be half white and half red. When viewed from above, it resembled the pattern of a Tai Chi symbol with a red and white circle.

Originally, Lin An intended to give it to Wenran, as the flower was indeed beautiful. 

However, Nian Wenran didn't like it very much.

The flower reminded Nian Wenran of the concept of red roses and white roses. Although the flower appeared both vibrant and pure, Nian Wenran kept associating it with that cliché.

Even though both Lin An and Nian Wenran didn't have any exes, the symbolism wasn't great.

Nian Wenran didn't want Lin An to think about selling it. He figured Boss He would be very happy to take it.

Sure enough, Boss He, upon seeing the Rouge Snow rose, exclaimed, "I'm going to make a fortune!"

Boss He immediately contacted the original buyer who had purchased the Rouge Snow rose before, sending them pictures of the new variety.

Upon seeing the Rouge Snow rose in the pictures and confirming with Boss He that it wasn't photoshopped, the buyer promptly decided to purchase it.

The price is one million higher than the first Rouge Snow.

The official side soon got wind of this matter and gained even more confidence in Lin An.

They immediately sent a few researchers to collaborate with Lin An.

Lin An was responsible for taking care of the orchid, while the researchers were in charge of breeding work.

Lin An was so busy that he didn't have time to chat with the viewers in the live broadcast room. He thought his popularity would decline, but to his surprise, it remained stable.

The main reason for this stability was the richness of content in Lin An's live broadcast room.

Initially, he traveled south with Nian Wenran, even going abroad for a while, although the broadcast was paused for a few days during that time.