Chapter 35: Planning

When Nian Wenran arrived, it happened to be lunchtime. Lin An picked some fresh tomatoes, Chinese cabbage, and cauliflower from the field. 

He also bought some eggs and cured meat from the villagers, preparing a relatively sumptuous dinner.

After the meal, the two went for a walk in the countryside. While it appeared beautiful to the audience, having such a large cameraman on the side was somewhat ruining the scenery for Lin An. 

Fortunately, Lin An had become quite experienced and could easily ignore the presence of the cameraman.

Hand in hand, Lin An and Nian Wenran walked along the paths in the fields. Lin An showed Nian Wenran the fields he had been working tirelessly on recently.

From the ground, it wasn't very remarkable, just neatly arranged crops of various kinds.

However, when viewed from above, the entire piece of land looked like a huge canvas divided into several sections with various crops neatly planted.

"I'm planning to set up a greenhouse on that empty piece of land. I can grow some off-season vegetables, and they can be sold at a good price. Also, those barren hills ahead, I and Boss He had someone look at them; they are perfect for planting peach and pear trees..."

Lin An passionately shared his future plans with Nian Wenran. The audience in the livestream also heard Lin An's words.

         Brother Lin really wants to quit the circle

         He really wants to farm

         Haha, things are going well. Brother Lin, let's open a farmhouse and I can come and play with you!

         Why didn't I think of that? Brother, hurry up and open a farmhouse!

The suggestion of opening a farmhouse received support from the audience, and everyone started suggesting it in the livestream.

The staff quickly informed Lin An of the situation in the livestream.

After pondering for a moment, Lin An said, "We won't open it for the time being. We are too busy to spare time now. Besides, we need to ensure that our cooperative's performance keeps improving before considering these things."

He added, "But if everyone really likes it, you can come here to experience it. It's quite suitable for everyone to take a short break and relax."

With the intention of helping the villagers and a bit of self-promotion, Lin An made a small advertisement. Since he couldn't visit the village frequently, the villagers were still diligently tending to the land. 

Certainly, besides the fact that the villagers are inherently honest and hardworking, there is another reason, and that is the generous salary provided by Lin An.

In addition, because there is a clause in the agreement signed by Lin An and the village chief to establish a cooperative, Lin An is also entitled to many benefits in terms of policies.

Lin An himself also wants to help this village when he is able. This village has a single name with the word ku [苦 / bitter], with a name implying hardship, undoubtedly has a very low income level among its villagers.

However, if the information from Sister Li and Boss He is true, it is estimated that a portion of the people here may become relocated households.

But it's not certain; it depends on the specific planning for this large village from higher authorities.