Chapter 21: First Income

"What?" Lin An asked curiously.

"Hong Bai Shuang Sha [Red and White Double Kill]!" Boss He confidently raised his head. "This name not only highlights the characteristics of roses but also incorporates the traditional martial arts culture of the flower-growing family. It sounds like someone cultured!"

If there were animated elements added at this moment, crows would surely be flying over Lin An's head.

"People usually associate red with some white; shouldn't Shuang Sha mean they're equal halves?" Lin An pointed out.

"You just don't understand; I'm just riding the trend," Boss He explained, then reconsidered, "Or how about Rouge Snow, representing the mix of red and white, what do you think?"

Lin An looked at Boss He differently, "Old He, you're quite the cultured person."

"Where, where, you flatter me," Boss He clasped his hands and made a salute. "Enough of this nonsense; let's talk business. The competition is this week, and I know you're shooting a program, but you have to free up some time for me. This is a big money-making opportunity."

Lin An patted his chest, ensuring he wouldn't miss out. He also mentioned the possibility of the program crew live-streaming from the competition venue. The two spent the afternoon exchanging flower care techniques in the flower shop. Finally, Lin An followed Boss He home to see the number one contestant, Rouge Snow, in his house, in high spirits.

Especially after sensing Lin An and the new member of the same clan, Rouge Snow entered an invincible narcissistic chatterbox mode. After listening to Rouge Snow's rainbow-fart compliments and self-praise from the flower world, Lin An smiled and cut off contact. Let Rouge Snow, the seed contestant, bear this sweet agony alone.

Lin An had to once again thank the controllability of his abilities after transmigrating!

After bidding farewell to Boss He, Lin An went to A University to pick up Nian Wenran. This kind of thing was becoming familiar after doing it once.

Since Lin An picked up Nian Wenran yesterday, Nian Wenran's popularity on the school forum had skyrocketed. However, due to Nian Wenran's cold goddess image, hardly anyone dared to approach her directly to inquire about gossip.

However, after this incident spread, many fans of celebrity guests came to ask Nian Wenran's roommate to request an autograph.

"Nian Nian, this is the twelfth fan of Lu Ruifeng who came to me today," the dormitory head shook his phone, looking tired, "Here, another fan of Suno." The dormitory head skillfully copied and sent the set of reasons to refuse their requests.

Another roommate sighed sincerely, "Nian Nian is the one on fire, and we're the ones suffering. Anyway, Nian Nian, help me get Lu Ruifeng's exclusive autograph, so I can comfort my weary heart."

Nian Wenran felt a bit sorry, "Sorry for the trouble. I didn't expect it to spread so quickly."

"But Nian Nian, what's the deal with you and that little star? Are you really dating him?" the dormitory head asked curiously.

Another roommate, after hearing the question, laughed and said, "What little star? His name is Lin An. Nian Nian, don't listen to Dabao; she doesn't chase stars, so she knows nothing. Come on, tell me, how far have you and Lin An gone? Does my dear Ruirui really like Sister Dao?"

Nian Wenran was momentarily confused by the two mischievous questions. "Excuse me, is there a difference between the questions from Xiaobei and Dabao? As for other matters... the program team has instructed us to keep it confidential!"

Xiaobei pounced on Nian Wenran, saying, "Got you, Nian Nian! Tickling your itchy spots."

Laughter echoed in the dormitory. "Stop, stop! I'll talk, haha," Nian Wenran pleaded.

"Can you really tell?" Xiaobei was a bit puzzled, "Didn't you sign some confidentiality agreement or something?"

"We did, but Xiaobei wanted to know, right? Let me tell you about Lu Ruifeng..."

Xiaobei: w(?Д?)w "Shut up! I won't listen, I won't listen. As long as I can't hear you, I won't be breaking any rules!"

***

They played around for a while, Nian Wenran earnestly answered a few questions. Besides the program's process, she informed Xiaobei that there wasn't much need for confidentiality in their daily interactions. Xiaobei relaxed and listened to Nian Wenran.

Nian Wenran picked out some interesting things and told them to her roommates, which satisfied the roommates - mainly Xiaobei's curiosity about idol life.

"I didn't expect Ruirui to have such a good relationship with your Lin An," Xiaobei exclaimed. She had sensed their good relationship while watching the show but didn't expect it to be this good. "But Nian Nian has changed a lot since you filmed the show. ah."

"What changes?"

"Look at you, you've learned how to tease your roommates. You used to be a little nerd who wouldn't even crack a joke."

Nian Wenran thought she probably picked up some bad habits from someone.

After finishing afternoon classes, Nian Wenran bid farewell to her roommates. As she left the classroom, Xiaobei asked, "Nian Nian, is Lin An picking you up again today?"

Nian Wenran shook her head, "No, we didn't discuss it today. I'll take a taxi..."

Nian Wenran spoke as she walked to the classroom door and instantly spotted Lin An waiting outside. Nian Wenran signaled to her roommates and walked over, sounding quite cheerful, "Why are you here today too?"

"Just happened to be on the way," Lin An said, noticing that Nian Wenran seemed a bit unhappy. He added subconsciously, "More importantly, I wanted to pick you up."

Lin An's words were always too straightforward, often flirtatious without even realizing it.

"Seeing your face blush, I knew you'd appreciate it." As Lin An spoke, he took out a delicate fan from his belt and handed it to Nian Wenran. "I saw it in a store today. Is it practical and good-looking?"

An old saying once mentioned: "A woman's blush is worth a lot of words."

The diversity of the world tells us that not all blushing girls express romantic feelings, and not all men can read a blushing girl's mind like the old saying. For example, the cause of Nian Wenran's blush this time was the former. He, who was enthusiastically showcasing the small fan, clearly guessed the girl's thoughts in an exaggerated way. Of course, the person involved didn't think so. He even believed that he had great foresight.

There was nothing urgent this time, and the crew members were not around. The two strolled leisurely around the campus. When they returned to the dormitory, the sky had already darkened.

The director was very heartbroken upon learning that they were secretly strolling around the campus. Losing such a sweet scene that could have gained a surge in audience, what a pity!

The original male protagonist Wen Jiusi made dinner today. So, as soon as they returned, they enjoyed a delicious Western meal.

During the meal, Lin An received a message from Boss He: Xiao Lin, when are you going to see that orchid?

Lin An replied: No rush, it's in a remote location. How about after the competition?

Boss He responded with an OK gesture.

After finishing the meal and writing a letter, Lin An went to bed. Although there wasn't anything scheduled for the next day, he hadn't properly tended to his small vegetable garden for two days.

Before going to sleep, he checked his phone and saw a message from Aunt Lin, requesting 30 strawberries. Lin An estimated that all the strawberries in the garden would only amount to about seven or eight kilograms. Considering the excellent quality and taste of these strawberries, Lin An decided to set the price at the market rate, equivalent to imported strawberries.

The next day, after picking and delivering the strawberries, Lin An earned 120 yuan.

It was the first time Lin An realized that making money could be so easy!