Chapter 24: Hot Search Fermenting, Original Scandal Exposed?

The person involved, Lin An, was still unaware that he had become a hot topic, and his mind was currently occupied with one thing: having a showdown with his manager!

Lin An opened his phone and sent a message to his agent: After the contract expires, I won't renew it. I want to leave the entertainment industry.

After a while, Lin An received a reply from Sister Li: Are you crazy?

Lin An: I'm serious.

Sister Li: The conditions can be negotiated.

Just as Lin An was about to reply, he received a call from Sister Li. Thinking about the upcoming conversation, Lin An cautiously checked if his microphone was turned off.

The two talked for a long time, discussing many things that were difficult to convey through messages.

Only then did Sister Li realize that Lin An genuinely wanted to leave the entertainment industry, not just trying to negotiate better terms after realizing his popularity.

If Lin An were still a relatively unknown artist, terminating the contract in advance would be a straightforward matter. But now that Lin An had gained popularity, the company wouldn't easily let him go.

Lin An originally planned to quickly earn the termination fee and leave. He truly disliked the life of a celebrity, always being followed by cameras everywhere he went, even though he had adapted to it now.

Sister Li said, "No matter how much you dislike this job right now, I still suggest you endure until the contract expires.

You've worked hard to earn ten million. Is it worth giving it all to the company just to leave a little earlier? Plus, you're broke right now. You might as well finish this year, use the money you've earned, and then decide what you want to do."

Lin An fell silent for a moment, realizing he had fallen into a mental trap from the beginning. He had been so focused on the ten million and leaving as soon as possible that he often forgot that he is completely broke now.

Instead of using the 10 million as liquidated damages, why not use it as startup capital? Wouldn't that be better?

It wasn't entirely Lin An's fault. Even though he came from a poor background after transmigrating, Lin An didn't spend much money himself. The expenses for his daily life were covered by sponsors and the production team. As a result, Boss Lin, who had not truly felt financial pressure, hadn't seriously considered the issue of money.

Of course, if Lin Ancould think so comprehensively, he might have been a big boss in his previous life, given his supernatural abilities.

The final result of the discussion was that Lin An promised Sister Li not to terminate the contract prematurely, but he hoped the company would respect his wishes and discuss any future work with him in advance.

After hanging up the phone, Lin An downloaded AAP to look at his hot searches. The feeling of seeing a lot of people discussing him was quite novel.

When he first mentioned this to Sister Li, Lin An was prepared to be scolded to death. However, to his surprise, Sister Li did scold him, but not in the way he expected.

After listening to this, Lin An was stunned. He patiently asked Sister Li and only then realized that he had become famous.

It wasn't the kind of mild popularity from the previous period; he had suddenly become extremely popular.

Calling at this time to discuss such matters, who wouldn't have various thoughts?

However, Lin An indeed didn't feel much attachment to the original owner's company. After the incident with the original owner, he had always thought that the company valued him and didn't give up on him. In reality, it was Sister Li who refused to give up on Lin An.