Chapter 23: Sudden Hot Search

"Sister, what nonsense are you talking about?" Lin An was a bit confused by Sister Li's words, "I'm so confused right now, who cares if I date or not? Besides, why can't idols date?"

When Sister Li heard this, she thought Lin An was about to start arguing and showing off his temper again, so she decided to skip Lin An's question and directly asked, "Think carefully about what you might lose after dating. Are you really willing to do that?"

"What could I lose?" Lin An really didn't know what he could lose, "Besides, I haven't dated anyone yet."

Sister Li was a bit annoyed by Lin An's nonchalant attitude, but considering that young people are always impulsive when they first fall in love, she had the patience to break down the pros and cons and benefits and analyze it for Lin An.

"Sister, I get it. Then, I won't be an idol."

Lin An said this sincerely, but to Sister Li, it sounded strange.

"You!" Sister Li didn't expect that after all the analysis, Lin An would still be so stubborn. Her temper flared up, "You say you won't be an idol? Won't that be a waste of the company's investment in you?"

Lin An really wanted to say that he could go be a model and make money. Today's work made Lin An feel quite interesting, and it paid well too.

Moreover, whether it was the original host or Lin An, they both knew they didn't have much talent in acting. But seeing Sister Li getting angrier, Lin An decided to keep quiet and not touch on sensitive topics.

"Alright, think about it carefully yourself and give me your answer tomorrow." After saying this, the car fell into silence.

After dropping Lin An off at the villa, Sister Li hurriedly left.

Looking at the empty villa, Lin An thought he might as well do something productive. He picked up his phone and started searching for everything related to idols.

Unconsciously, Lin An continued searching until evening. He was so engrossed that he only snapped out of it when Nian Wenran called him for dinner.

It turned out that the current reality of being an idol was completely different from what he had imagined.

While eating, Lin An was still thinking about this. Considering Su Nuo should have the most experience in being an idol, he decided to talk to Su Nuo after dinner.

"Su Nuo, do you have time later?"

As soon as Lin An spoke, the dinner table suddenly fell silent.

"What's wrong?" Su Nuo raised an eyebrow lightly.

"I want to ask you something about being an idol."

Su Nuo nodded in agreement.

Lu Ruifeng, who had subconsciously held his breath just now, sighed in relief, "Gosh, you scared me. I thought something serious had happened."

Dao Huiqing knocked on Lu Ruifeng's head, "You talk a lot, hurry up and eat."

At this moment, Lin An was completely out of it and didn't realize the earlier strangeness. He hadn't paid much attention to what Lu Ruifeng had just said, his mind was preoccupied with the conversation with Su Nuo.

After finishing dinner, the two sat on the small wicker chairs in the yard and started their conversation.

"What do you think is the meaning of being an idol?" Lin An asked.

"Starting with such a philosophical question?" Su Nuo felt a headache whenever she heard questions about the meaning, "I don't know."

Lin An didn't mind and continued, "I always thought being a good role model for fans was enough for an idol."