1. A/N

Hello to all of the beautiful people reading this—yes, even you in the back there! This is my first ever book I am showing to people outside of my family and school. So I will be happy to get some feedback on my oneshots. I am doing this for fun because I love writing. And if you see any grammar or things like that, please comment so that I can fix them.

So for this book, you can request some ideas and/or for people you want in it. I will try my hardest to make them, but if I have not seen the series or movie you want your characters from, it can take awhile for me to make them and publish them. I am open for anything! But I am mostly doing female readers because I'm not a boy, so I don't know what they think, but if you suggest it, I will do my best. And I also most likely won't do character x character because I don't want to get their relationship wrong.

And I'm really sorry for any faults in my story, like grammar mistakes and everything that follows. And just so you know, there might be some swear words and shuch, so if you're not comfortable with that, I'm really sorry.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these fandoms, and all rights belong to the author who created that amazing peace. But things like the character Y/N and different moments that are not in the book or movie are from me.