42. Operation 'Love's Revelation - Secret Admirer x femal reader (Marauders)

Sitting in the Gryffindor common room in front of the fire must be my favorite thing in this world. The way the flames dance around each other, it's warmth that radiates to you, almost like it is giving you a hug.

As I immerse myself in the cozy ambiance, I can't help but be interrupted by the sudden entrance of the Marauders, my group of friends—James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter.

"Hey there, Y/N!" James calls out, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he takes a seat beside me. Sirius sprawls on the couch opposite, a casual grin playing on his lips. Remus and Peter find their spots nearby, making themselves at home.

"Hope you don't mind if we join you," Sirius says, flashing a playful wink.

I chuckle, gesturing to the vacant spaces around me. "Make yourselves comfortable. The more, the merrier, right?"

As the boys began planning a new prank, I was making myself comfortable with reading. But as I switched to the next page, a note fell out. It was a subtle surprise, hinting at something beyond the ordinary. The words within danced with wit and charm, filled with inside jokes and compliments that left me both intrigued and flattered.

"Hey, Y/N, what's that?" Remus asked, also noticing the note that fell into my lap.

I glanced at Remus, a playful smile forming on my lips. "Looks like a mysterious note. Someone's got a flair for secret admirer tactics, it seems."

James, always the curious one, leaned over to catch a glimpse. "Ooh, Y/N, have you caught the eye of a secret admirer? Do tell!"

"Just a secret note filled with enchanting words. Nothing out of the ordinary," I said with a teasing grin.

Remus raised an eyebrow, his expression curious yet amused. "Enchanting words, you say? Well, don't leave us in suspense. Read it aloud!"

"Okay, okay, calm down, boys." I laughed as I began unfolding the note. "Let's see..." I started.

"Dear Y/N,

In the realm of the ordinary, your extraordinariness shines bright. Whether it's the way your laughter echoes through the corridors or the spark of curiosity in your eyes during class, there's a magic in every moment you create.

Your talents are like spells, weaving enchantment into the fabric of our days. The way you effortlessly navigate the complexities of life is nothing short of magical. Consider this note a tribute to the extraordinary witch that you are.

May your journey through Hogwarts be filled with wonder, and may each day unfold like the pages of a magical book, revealing secrets and adventures untold.

Yours mysteriously, hot admirer."

As I finished reading the note, a chorus of playful reactions erupted from the Marauders. James whistled, Sirius wore an exaggerated expression of awe, and Peter grinned, clearly enjoying the drama unfolding.

"Hot admirer, eh?" Sirius teased, wiggling his eyebrows. "Someone's got a crush on our very own Y/N."

Remus, always the voice of reason, chuckled. "Well, this is certainly intriguing. Any idea who might be behind it?"

"No idea." I replied, shrugging my shoulder before a small, unnoticeable smile made its way onto my face.

James leaned in closer, a gleam of excitement in his eyes. "Come on, Y/N, spill the beans! You've got a secret admirer, and we need to know all the details."

Sirius, still sprawled on the couch, chimed in with a theatrical sigh. "The romantic saga of Y/N and the mysterious admirer has begun! Who could resist the charms of our favorite Gryffindor?"

Multifandom OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara