7. Enchanted nights - Fred and George x reader (Harry Potter)

"I want them gone." A gruff voice spoke; the darkness too dark, making it impossible to see the human being. There wasn't even a single star shining above the magical world full of adventure.

The air hung heavy with an unspoken tension as the gruff voice echoed through the stillness of the magical world. Shadows danced ominously, concealing the speaker's identity in the inky blackness.

"I want them gone," the voice repeated, each word laden with an intensity that hinted at an unresolved conflict. The demand echoed through the ancient trees, and the magical creatures that usually thrived in the vibrant realm seemed to have retreated into the hidden recesses, sensing the looming disturbance.

As the command lingered in the air, a sudden rustle broke the silence. A figure emerged from the darkness, stepping into a faint sliver of moonlight that managed to pierce through the thick canopy. Clad in a cloak that seemed to absorb what little light remained, the mysterious figure exuded an aura of authority.

The command still hung in the air, the figure in the cloak about to step fully into the moonlight. Just as the first rays of revelation touched the figure's face, my eyes snapped open, being shaken from what appeared to be a dream.

I gasped, my heart pounding as I tried to shake off the remnants of the vivid dream. A bead of sweat trickled down my forehead as I took deep breaths, not noticing the person in front of me calling my name. My mind occupied by the gruff voice still lingering in my head, and for a moment, the lines between dream and reality blurred.

My gaze darting around the room, half-expecting shadows to conceal the mysterious figure. But I finally snapped out of my overpowering thoughts, seeing a concern Hermione in front of me. With a shaky exhale, I dismissed the lingering tension, turning my full concentration on Hermione.

Her worried expression softened as I focused on her. "Are you alright, Y/N? I woke up to hear you breathing loudly while shaking and twisting around." She asked, concern evident in her voice.

My gaze lingered on Hermione for a moment, the remaining of my dream still echoing in my mind. The gruff voice, the commanding presence, and the darkness clung to my thoughts. "Yeah, I'm okay." I said slowly, but something in Hermione's eyes told me that she didn't quite believe it. "It was just a bad dream." I admitted, my voice carrying a hint of uncertainty. "You don't really have to worry." I finished, trying to muster a small smile.

"What was it about, then?" She asked, before continuing, "I have read in some books that it can be good for a person to talk about their nightmares. In case they were a symbol of something they were feeling or some sort of prediction."

I looked at her, slightly mocking her in my head, until they were consumed by the dream once again. I took a shaken breath, knowing that she wouldn't let it go. "There was someone in this brown or black cloak, and they wanted someone gone. And my gut telling me that the human being wanting me gone. The whole place was dark, and it felt... intense. And then when the figure walked closer to my sight. The dark clouds moved out of the way, giving this creature some kind of spotlight."

Hermione's concern deepened as she listened, her warm, earthy brown orbs searching mine for any sign of distress. "Dreams can be strange, especially in the wizarding world. Did you recognize the voice or the figure?"

I shook my head, trying to dispel the lingering unease. "No, it was too dark, and the voice was gruff. I couldn't see anything clearly."

She placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "It's most likely just a dream, Y/N. Sometimes our minds play tricks on us. Try to shake it off; we have a busy day ahead. And if you believe it may mean something, let me know, and I will help you figure it out."

Multifandom OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara