chapter 16

Word count: 1116 words

TW FOR THIS CHAPTER, MEANTIONS ON SELF HARM. DONT READ IT IF IT COULD TRIGGER YOU <3
Saturday 27th December 2006, 13:17 pm

Julietta's POV

Jamie stares at me in disbelief. "Julietta, what happened to your arm"

"N-nothing"

"Don't lie Jules."

"I-I'm not lying" I mumble. Jamie walks quickly over to me on the bed. He sits on my bed and puts his arm round me as my eyes begin to water.

"What's happened Jules"

I lean my head on his shoulder and begin to cry.
"I'm sorry Jamie"

"Its alright, you cut yourself of accident. Just tell me how it happened" he rubs my shoulder, trying to calm me.

"It wasn't"

"What?" He looks at me confused.

"It wasn't an accident Jamie"

"Julietta. Please tell me you didn't do this to yourself"

I dont reply.

"Oh my god Jules." He hugs onto me tighter as I fully let out my tears.
"Does anyone else know?" He asks, a hint of anger in his voice

"Alex does" I whisper.

"So you told Alex before me? Whats Alex going to do about this?" He raises his voice a little bit.

"You think I'd tell him on purpose? You think I'd willingly tell anyone?" I snap at him.

"Mum needs to know about this" he stands up, leaving me sat on the bed.

"No. If you tell mum then I swear to god I'm going to.. umm." Shit. It's hard to threaten my brother into not telling mum, he hasn't really don't anything wrong.

"Jules. You can't just brush this under the rug and forget about it." As much as I hate to admit it. He's right.

Just before I had the chance to reply, Jamie leaves the room. I can 100% guarantee that he's telling mum and dad. I can't be bothered to chase after him and beg him not to tell our parents. I mean, they're going to find out eventually, parents always have a way of finding stuff out.

I get a notification on my phone. It's Alex.

Alex
You okay love
Why did Jamie look angry at you

Shit. I didn't realise my curtains were open and that he was looking in.

You
He found out ab my self harm
now hes telling mum and dad

Alex
Did you do it again love

You
yeah

Alex 
You can come over if you want
you know, just to get away from it all

You
Yeah alright
Ill be there in a few minutes x

I grab my converse trainers, slipping them onto my feet and tip-toeing downstairs. I hear Jamie.

"Yeah I saw 8 cuts on her arm" he says as I walk past. God I hate him sometimes. He may be my twin brother but why does he have to rat me out like that. 

I close the front door quietly and walk briskly over to Alex's from door. He is stood their holding it open, waiting for me.

"You alright love?" he says, his accent sounding quite prominent, more prominent than usual.