Chapter 26

word count: 716 words

Saturday 8th May 2007, 11:07 am

Julietta's POV

I wake up, not in my bed but in Alex's. I'm wearing different clothes. There's a bucket on the floor next to me and a glass of water on the bedside table.

Half panicked, I sit up, my eyes darting around the room trying to find Alex. He's not in the room yet I hear footsteps approaching. Just as I get up, Alex's mum Penny stands in the doorway.

"You okay Jules? You got very drunk last night so Alex bought you here. He's downstairs eating breakfast if you want me to go get him?"

"Umm yeah that would be great thanks penny". Shortly after that, Alex comes back into his room, wearing a black shirt and grey sweatpants. God he looks so cute like that. He rubs his eyes as he sits on the bed, next to me.

"Good morning baby" he says and hugs me, "I'm really sorry for shouting last night. I swear I didn't mean to"

"Its fine Al". We stop talking and everything falls back to silence until I grab the bucket and proceed to puke. Once I'm fairly certain I'm finished, Alex tilts my chin up and gently wipes my mouth with a towel that he got whilst I was puking.

"God how much did I drink last night?" I ask whilst rubbing my head, hoping to ease the headache that's starting to settle in.

"Quite a bit love".

"Oh right" I sigh and stare at the ground.

After a period of silence, Alex turns to me and says:

"Oh by the way Jules, the rest of the band are coming over to practise. The tour is coming up soon and-"

"I'll go" I cut him off, he's probably only saying this because he wants me to leave.

"No sweetheart, that's not what I'm saying. I'm just letting you know, okay? You don't have to go." he says, gently pulling me into a hug.

"It's fine, I'd just be sat here bored anyway." It falls back to silence again.

After another while of silence, Alex gently strokes my arm and softly kisses my hand.

"Are you sure you're okay, baby? You've seemed upset ever since the party yesterday. You can tell me if anything is wrong, I wont judge love."

"I dunno... Its stupid. It doesn't matter." I sigh and lay back on the bed, Alex following.

"So there is something wrong then? Love I promise you can tell me"

"It just um that Alexa, last night, seemed very comfortable around you. Sorry, I know its stupid that's why I didn't want to say anything."

Alex sighs. "Darling, I promise she's just my mate. I love you more than anything. I love you more than the strokes", he chuckles. "I promise its you and only you I love. Okay baby" 

He pulls me into a hug, resting my head on his chest and running a hand through my hair.

"I'm sorry, I know it was stupid Al"

"There's no need to be sorry love"

I hear footsteps again, coming from outside of the open door to Alex's bedroom. I hear a giggle so I sit up and turn towards the direction in which the sound came from. It's Penny.

"Awww, you're so cute together you two. You're practically made for each other." she states, wiping her eyes.

"Mum are you crying?" Alex's asks, half laughing. David walks up behind Penny and hugs her.

"Sorry, Alex its just I'm so proud of you. You've grown up so much and I'm just so happy you have a wonderful girlfriend. I love the both of you." I giggle at this remark. I love Penny too, she's so sweet. 

David pipes up, "Alex, you be a gentleman to Julietta okay. Once you've found someone", he pauses and looks at Penny. "Hold onto them with everything you've got." Alex chuckles, looks at me and says.

"I'll hold onto Jules, through everything". I smile and wrap my arms around Alex, resting my head on his chest again. His parents stand in the doorway, hugging each other and looking at Alex proudly.

"I love you so much Julietta" Alex says.

"I love you too Al".

HEY POOKIE BEARS! SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT SHIT, I HAVE BETTER IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS. DO YOUS THINK I SHOULD START AN ARCTIC MONKEYS IMAGINES BOOK? PLEASE LET ME KNOW BC IRDK IF I SHOULD.
HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT ML XX