chapter 25

word count: 675words

Saturday 8th May 2007, 3:19 am

ALEX'S POV

I stare at Julietta as she looks out the car window. I feel bad for shouting at her, I just want her to realise that drinking a lot of alcohol when she's been told not to was probably not the wisest idea she's ever had.

I turn the key in the ignition, sigh and begin to drive home. Matt lives like 20 minutes away, and judging how things are now, its going to be a very quiet 20 minutes.

Once we get to my house, I park in the driveway and turn to Julietta.

"I didn't mean to shout you know" She doesn't answer, she keeps her head resting on the window. I can't see her face, its far too dark in the car.

"Julietta? I said I'm sorry" no answer.

"Jules?" still no answer.

"Sweetheart?" I gently reach over, take her chin in between my thumb and forefinger, slowly tilting her head towards me. She's asleep. She didn't answer as she was asleep.

I look at her for a bit. God, she's gorgeous. Her hair sits perfectly on her shoulders, she looks stunning in the leather jacket and dress she's wearing.

I love her so much, more than anything. I feel so bad that I upset her. I really didn't mean to.

I get out of my side of the car, sprint round to Julietta's side (its fucking freezing outside, I'm just wearing a t-shirt and jeans) and open the car door. I delicately slip one hand under her legs, my other under her back and I scoop her up. She stirs a little bit.

"Hmm?" she says, looking tiredly up at me.

"Nothing love, go back to sleep" she follows my orders and rests her head on my shoulder.  She shivers so I walk to the front door quicker. I know I should probably take her back to hers but I wanna properly apologise to her in the morning. Plus, I can walk her back home tomorrow, she does only live across the street, its not exactly far.

I close the front door behind me, walking upstairs with Jules still in my arms. I turn into my room and softly place her on my bed. I lift her leg a little, so I can get a decent grip on her boot in order to pull it off. I don't know why she loves wearing platform boots to parties, they must kill her feet more than high heels would. It doesn't matter I suppose, she would still look amazing, like she normally does.

I swiftly pull off the other boot too, then slip her out of her leather jacket and dress, changing her into a pair of my pyjamas. I'm hoping she's fine with all this, well she hasn't woken up to protest so I'm guessing its fine. It's probably uncomfortable to sleep in a tight dress like the one she had on.

I grab a bucket, place it by the bed and change into pyjamas. Once I've done that, I clamber into bed, next to Julietta. She looks so peaceful and elegant whilst she sleeps. 

I try to shift the covers out from under her, she lets out a small noise, to which I reply with "Shhhh love, I know." I keep pulling the covers, she continues letting out tired sounds.

"Shh shh, its okay baby". Once we're both under the covers, I roll Jules onto her side, so she can puke into the bucket I put down if she needs. Then, I wrap my arms around her thin, fragile waist and kiss her softly on her shoulder.

"Goodnight love."

HEY POOKIES, SORRY IF THIS IS SHIT CHAPTER, ITS SORT OF JUST A FILLER BUT HOPEFULLY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER. I WILL BE TRYING TO POST NEW CHAPTERS A BIT MORE NOW. ALSO, SHOULD I DO AN ARCTIC MONKEYS ONE SHOTS BOOK? IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT DOING ONE FOR A WHILE SO IF YOU WANNA REQUEST SOMETHING, DM ME OR COMMENT IT ON HERE. (please comment suggestions, I need one shots to write x) HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT ML X